Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point in this life?

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
If I have a girl and a chance of a family completly off the table what's the point in this existence if I'm going to be 40yrs old and still required to work my ass off and with no further reward other then eating alone and talking alone while everyone else has a family and you are always fed this shit that if you put in the effort you will make it and that's bullshit (George sodini was a living testament to that) with an income that's liveable and a good house. Also saying "life has more meaning than just sex" then why is it that many years of therapy and mental treatment with counseling for alot of people doesn't even come close to a meaningful life and better "mental health" that's caused by getting a girl? As for the "just cope with money" statement it makes absolutely no fucking difference wheather my body is found rotting alone in a apartment or a Mansion, millionaires aren't easy and probable anyways. I don't see a point in a contribution a society that lies on a daily basis making promises to worthless miserable kids that they can work to be anything when the actual fact of the matter is that this nerds will be a big part of the statistical rise in 40 year olds killing themselves and if it's ever acknowledged then they will spout "get a hooker or go to Thailand" really? I can't get any compassion so the only way that happens is if I travel thousands of miles outside of home because I am so unloved or cared about in my own fucking country and I have to blow past 10k to get a phycological need that some get three times a day (with different girls I might add) fuck you and fuck paying taxes and cosuming your products if there is no further point other then that

In this I know that George sodini had a point, I'm not intitled because is just one women with compassion loving me so much to ask for? I don't care about all this other trival bullshit I just want to be with a girl thats all there is to why I will be working (to come closer to that) if not then what's the point?

TLDR

TO BUSS NUTS AND SPEND BUCKS

TO BUSS NUTS AND SPEND BUCKS

This2

mhmm

the meaning of life is to have kids and reproduce

There is no point to life. Nothing has inherent meaning. There is no proof that anything has value outside of what society ascribes to it.

Take the nihilismpill.

Extremely high IQ post. Life is literally a fucking scam if you're ugly.

There is no point to life. Nothing has inherent meaning. There is no proof that anything has value outside of what society ascribes to it.

Take the nihilismpill.
Except the meaning of own self worth by having a girl and pleasing her and being someone in someone else's life to bring happiness nihilsm and blackpill concepts or true for people who have been denied that need. nihilsm and meaningless is a coping mechanism for men denied meaning

Last edited:
the reason I'm still here is because I'm driven by a passion to become the best version of myself that I can be. I'm not under any illusions that there's a foid waiting at the end of my 'ascension' if you want to call it that, however. We got plenty of time left on this god forsaken rock, so you might as well devote yourself to something.

Edit: Also, another thing I forgot to add is that you generally want to act in accordance with some larger goal, as opposed to temporary satisfaction, devoid of any real substance or meaning. I've found this to work quite well, as a cope if nothing else.

Last edited:
If I have a girl and a chance of a family completly off the table what's the point in this existence if I'm going to be 40yrs old and still required to work my ass off and with no further reward other then eating alone and talking alone while everyone else has a family and you are always fed this shit that if you put in the effort you will make it and that's bullshit (George sodini was a living testament to that) with an income that's liveable and a good house. Also saying "life has more meaning than just sex" then why is it that many years of therapy and mental treatment with counseling for alot of people doesn't even come close to a meaningful life and better "mental health" that's caused by getting a girl? As for the "just cope with money" statement it makes absolutely no fucking difference wheather my body is found rotting alone in a apartment or a Mansion, millionaires aren't easy and probable anyways. I don't see a point in a contribution a society that lies on a daily basis making promises to worthless miserable kids that they can work to be anything when the actual fact of the matter is that this nerds will be a big part of the statistical rise in 40 year olds killing themselves and if it's ever acknowledged then they will spout "get a hooker or go to Thailand" really? I can't get any compassion so the only way that happens is if I travel thousands of miles outside of home because I am so unloved or cared about in my own fucking country and I have to blow past 10k to get a phycological need that some get three times a day (with different girls I might add) fuck you and fuck paying taxes and cosuming your products if there is no further point other then that

In this I know that George sodini had a point, I'm not intitled because is just one women with compassion loving me so much to ask for? I don't care about all this other trival bullshit I just want to be with a girl thats all there is to why I will be working (to come closer to that) if not then what's the point?

Speaking for myself. im 50 and with out true love from a girl i have not found any fulfillment in life thats why i attempted suicide several times.