Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point in being an upstanding citizen

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
What’s the point in going to college , getting muh career , paying Muh taxes and contributing to muh economy when I’m still gonna be hated and treated like I’m less than a human because of the parents I was born to the way I see it if I’m gonna be hated regardless I might as well be NEET then since my quality of life will be more or less the same

What’s the point in going to college , getting muh career , paying Muh taxes and contributing to muh economy when I’m still gonna be hated and treated like I’m less than a human because of the parents I was born to the way I see it if I’m gonna be hated regardless I might as well be NEET then since my quality of life will be more or less the same
This was the sort of bullshit. I was raised on that. If I didn't get a call judge education. I would end up poor being beaten and raped and murdered by niggers. This is the type of propaganda baby boomers raised us to be. I really do want to get a career going, especially now that I'm in my 30s. But Jesus fucking h Christ. I am not goingna live like my parents. Especially with the fact that I will never find an partner in the first place. So what's the point in self-improvement? Is it just to make money? So you can work some more and buy more garbage. So the state could have a money making business. It's all scam life is just a money making scheme.

This was the sort of bullshit. I was raised on that. If I didn't get a call judge education. I would end up poor being beaten and raped and murdered by niggers. This is the type of propaganda baby boomers raised us to be. I really do want to get a career going, especially now that I'm in my 30s. But Jesus fucking h Christ. I am not goingna live like my parents. Especially with the fact that I will never find an partner in the first place. So what's the point in self-improvement? Is it just to make money? So you can work some more and buy more garbage. So the state could have a money making business. It's all scam life is just a money making scheme.
When boomers finally die out, The blackpill finally releases.

There will be known that certain looks are more attractive than others.

Because society needs wage slaves to function. The problem is many males won't be given anything, which
goes against what we were taught as children.

1. Work hard and you go far
2. Personality matters

So in Japan we have millions of men just working, no girlfriend/wife/no matches on tinder. Just floating.

This is what they are aiming for in europe and america on a mass scale.

For sure Boris Johnson needs to put on trial in a incel court and must happen in the next 20 years.

Because society needs wage slaves to function. The problem is many males won't be given anything, which
goes against what we were taught as children.

1. Work hard and you go far
2. Personality matters

So in Japan we have millions of men just working, no girlfriend/wife/no matches on tinder. Just floating.

This is what they are aiming for in europe and america on a mass scale.

For sure Boris Johnson needs to put on trial in a incel court and must happen in the next 20 years.
Hope somethings gotta give and we see resistance to it, unlikely but a nigga can dream

I feel bad for incels who have no choice but to wageslave.

There is no point if you're a trucel,you gotta be incredibly retarded to serve the scumciety that shits on you constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back