Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point in being a millionaire if this is the best female you can attract?

That’s Mo Salah. His wife used to be pretty attractive when they got married. She got fat recently after pregnancy etc. JFL if you think a decent looking footballer can’t get at least his looksmatch. JFL at this retarded low effort racebait that wasn’t even researched.

Those pictures are from their wedding night, Einstein. Of course, she looked better then. She had make-up on.

Last edited:
Not only is he a millionaire (moneymaxxed), he is also a football celebrity (statusmaxxed). And in terms of looks, he's at least normie-tier.

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING OVER.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggjvv :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This kind of threads are really dumb. Just because she's not good looking it doesn't mean he couldn't get a better looking woman.

Who knows why he likes her. Maybe they were together before he got so famous, maybe he considers her to be a good wife and mother, maybe she cooks good, is his childhood sweetheart etc.

Men are not as shallow as women so he could have plenty of reasons why he chose this woman over a better looking one.

JFL if you think he couldn't get some blonde stacy if he wanted to.

The way she presents herself says more about him than it says about her. This is not a low-income couple. They're millionaires. However, she couldn't diet down or go to the gym to keep her weight in check. Can your brain understand the arrogance of female's entitlement? she's married to a millionaire but she doesn't even bother to look her best when she's with him. She had kids and just let herself go. Now that she has her locks on him, she probably doesn't see any reason to look good. After all, she's already entitled to a chunk of his fortune. I doubt she gives a damn if he fucks other women. She's the one who's reaping the benefits of his fortune even though she's fat and unattractive.

The way she presents herself says more about him than it says about her. This is not a low-income couple. They're millionaires. However, she couldn't diet down or go to the gym to keep her weight in check. Can your brain understand the arrogance of female's entitlement? she's married to a millionaire but she doesn't even bother to look her best when she's with him. She had kids and just let herself go. Now that she has her locks on him, she probably doesn't see any reason to look good. After all, she's already entitled to a chunk of his fortune. I doubt she gives a damn if he fucks other women. She's the one who's reaping the benefits of his fortune even though she's fat and unattractive.
True. Another disparitypill

Does my comment on this thread even matter a this point

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he married her because of religious pressure from his family. Knocks her up a bunch of times, gets a few kids while also fucking 10/10 models on the side. Happens a lot with rich arabs.

Oh cmon, he could easily score a hot foid. I think they are just happier together than with other people. Women love money, surely they're lining up. Just look at Elon Musk -

When you are a guy who can have any women, even when they are a gold digger, Im pretty sure you will be attracted more by someone's persnonality

Two-thirds of all American foids double their body weight when they reach the age of 35

I made that up but it shouldn't be too far off

I'd say they gain 50% or more of their bodyweight starting at 16. So if she's 120lbs at 17, she's gonna be 180lbs by her mid 30's.

Half of 120 = 60. 120+60=180.

I'd say they gain 50% or more of their bodyweight starting at 16. So if she's 120lbs at 17, she's gonna be 180lbs by her mid 30's.

Half of 120 = 60. 120+60=180.

Yeah, you're probably more accurate. 100% is probably an exaggeration

If your SMV is determined by the type of females you attract. Then, this type of shit says a lot.

View attachment 157177

He's a millionaire and yet he couldn't do better than that fat femoid. Can you really win in life as an ethnic? is hypergamy that bad? fair questions.
Dont forget Bezo who TRIED to cheat and got slapped down by his 6/10 becky wife.

That’s Mo Salah. His wife used to be pretty attractive when they got married. She got fat recently after pregnancy etc. JFL if you think a decent looking footballer can’t get at least his looksmatch. JFL at this retarded low effort racebait that wasn’t even researched.

That's always how it goes with North-African foids. They're slender and good-looking at their wedding and then after shitting out a kid or two, they look like human bulldogs.

That's always how it goes with North-African foids. They're slender and good-looking at their wedding and then after shitting out a kid or two, they look like human bulldogs.

bullshit. its the obesity epidemic that causes it. Egyptians are fatter than americans.

Thy egyptians eat so much fried crap.

bullshit. its the obesity epidemic that causes it. Egyptians are fatter than americans.

Thy egyptians eat so much fried crap.
Not quite, you guys still beat us by a bit. And it's our foids who make the number so high, in America the number of fat men is equal to the number of fat foids.
fxq8n9wp9vl21.png

Thin has always been the ideal. The Egyptians never had a single fat chick on the walls of "Karnak" and there are 1,000's of thin bas relief sculptures at Karnak

Perhaps he just wanted an obediant and traditional wife and finally found her in a fatty?

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

When you are a guy who can have any women, even when they are a gold digger, Im pretty sure you will be attracted more by someone's persnonality
This. It probably really does become a matter of personality when you could have 20 clout chasing supermodels in your room within 30 minutes

Look at how much higher the obesity rate for females is in Egypt. We're ugly as fuck and we have some of the fattest most disgusting women too.
fxq8n9wp9vl21.png

Do you think he's fucked this foid?
jessyabdo_-_Instagram.jpg
Lol. Still lower than Turkey.