Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the perfect height for a girl?

Which height is perfect for a girl?

• <5'0"

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 5'1" - 5'3"

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • 5'4" - 5'7"

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • 5'7" - 5'10"

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • 5'10" - 6'0"

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 6'1"+

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LostAllHope

LostAllHope

Greycel
let's not kid ourselves, femoids can do nothing wrong, not even with their height

But what's your personal preference? really wondering about this because girls tend to be so judgemental when it comes to height and so many guys just don't seem to care at all

let's not kid ourselves, femoids can do nothing wrong, not even with their height

But what's your personal preference? really wondering about this because girls tend to be so judgemental when it comes to height and so many guys just don't seem to care at all
So true guys must be 6ft or above or they're going to struggle most likely, girls just have to not be freakishly tall but even then they will just get with some nba tallfag.

doesn't matter they'll all reject me

I won't date a girl below 5'3" womanlets on suicide watch

5'10" because of my own height but 6'0" is just weird.

If you are not a manlet then its 5' 7'' to 5' 10''

I like tall girls tbh

Average height girls. I despise "petite" women because they are evil, and I am non existent to tall women. Actually, i'm non existent to all women.

97701FF3 40B2 4218 8244 225F4C23D8B3

It doesn’t matter since they won’t give you a chance anyway.

Only right answer is depends on the guy. I prefer if girl is same height or within 5 inches below him

I want a tall wife for the sake of having tall sons. But in terms of how attracted I am to her it doesnt matter.

4'10"-5'8"
but I'm a manlet jfl