Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the oldest videogame you've ever beaten?

Sonic 1 on the Master System

haven't beaten doom classic it is hard didn't finish it

Assassin's Creed 2 which came out in 2007.

Zoomer moment ik

I legitimately made it a personal challenge to beat Mario Lost Levels when I was around 11 or 12, but I beat it through Mario All-Stars on my SNES, not the original Famicom Disk System version (even though I actually happen to own a copy). Took me 21 days. I know All-Stars is from 1993, but Lost Levels is from 1986. Second oldest game I beat was Wolfenstein 3D (1992) on DOS.

Never actually beat the original SMB, either.

Tbh, I wish it would be some 80s JRPG or some shit like Dragon Quest or original FF, but I have too much shit going on in my life at the moment.

I legitimately made it a personal challenge to beat Mario Lost Levels when I was around 11 or 12, but I beat it through Mario All-Stars on my SNES, not the original Famicom Disk System version (even though I actually happen to own a copy). Took me 21 days. I know All-Stars is from 1993, but Lost Levels is from 1986. Second oldest game I beat was Wolfenstein 3D (1992) on DOS.

Never actually beat the original SMB, either.

Tbh, I wish it would be some 80s JRPG or some shit like Dragon Quest or original FF, but I have too much shit going on in my life at the moment.
I don't knownif I ever beat lost levels. I do remember it being much more difficult than the first mario bros game

Silent hill 2 (2001)

I don't like older games that much.

Not sure if it counts, but it was Super Mario Bros, but not on the NES, but the SNES (where there was a collection of 1-3)

Half-Life: Opposing Force

Probably original NES Mario and NES Zelda.

I wish I could’ve beat my favorite Atari 2600 game of all time River Raid but I always get my ass kicked as I fly along. Sigh.

I do remember it being much more difficult than the first mario bros game
Yeah, that was the main reason why it didn't release in the West initially.
Probably original NES Mario and NES Zelda.

I wish I could’ve beat my favorite Atari 2600 game of all time River Raid but I always get my ass kicked as I fly along. Sigh.
I usually don't like Atari 2600 games but River Raid is one of the few that has actually aged pretty well. Never beat it either btw

chip and dale rescue rangers 2 on nes, was my very first too

How is not playing something a cope? Also ask yourself, what would gigachad do? He'd work out, slay stacies, raise kids, make money, grind, travel, etc. Not play Mario. And if gigachad plays games, they're either competitive, difficult or violent.

Probably Mario Bros on Atari 2600. What a stank ass console that was.

Probably Mario Bros on Atari 2600. What a stank ass console that was.
I played the GBA version of that game included as a bonus in a bunch of GBA Mario titles a lot as a kid.

Postal from 1997

Final Fantasy VII PS1 with 15 fps

Doom 2. Never finished the original

Majora's mask

Either A Link to the Past or Super Metroid I forgot which one came first. But I saw the end credits for both.

Probably the tony hawk or WWE games on gamecube

goldeneye 007 or jurassic park: trespasser. would be doom but it made me sick

Not quite sure if it counts, but Doom II I think. I did the FreeDoom version, which is the same maps and all that but with different spites.
Other than that maybe Outcast or Half Life? NOT Jedi Outcast, Cutter Slade Outcast.

If you haven't beat the original Super Mario Bros on NES than you're NGMI unfortunately

Id say super mario the original it came on one of those wish game sticks with like 1000 games on it