Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the oldest videogame you've ever beaten?

PersonalityChamp

PersonalityChamp

Non ho più niente da dire
★★★★★
Unless i'm forgetting something, for me it should be the original Super Mario Bros, which released along with the NES in 1985. Wby?

Assassin's Creed 2 which came out in 2007.

Zoomer moment ik

Zoomer moment ik
Asscreed 2 came out in 2009. You're probably thinking about the original one.

SMB was the only mario game I've ever played. Jumping on colorful turtles in your 30s is for soys.

Ocarina of time I think

Zoomer moment ik
Did you collect all the feathers though? I needed like 15 for platinum but couldn't be arsed.

Ocarina of time I think
I see. Original from 1998 or 2011 3DS remake? :waitwhat:
This is one of those cases where i actually prefer the remake to the original, it has some nice QoL improvements along with better graphics.

Did you collect all the feathers though? I needed like 15 for platinum but couldn't be arsed.
No i could hardly be bothered to climb some of the synchronization points in Venice.

I see. Original from 1998 or 2011 3DS remake? :waitwhat:
This is one of those cases where i actually prefer the remake to the original, it has some nice QoL improvements along with better graphics.
Played both but played the original on virtual console. The 3ds version is definitely superior though I wish it had been made during the switch era for better graphics. Looks really good for a 3ds game still

Played both but played the original on virtual console. The 3ds version is definitely superior though I wish it had been made during the switch era for better graphics. Looks really good for a 3ds game still
Yeah i agree, i hate how it's stuck on 3DS now.

super smash bros

Is this oldest as in first game you've ever beaten or old as in age of the game?

For first game I beat probably Sonic 2
For oldest game I think it's Dig Dug II

Is this oldest as in first game you've ever beaten or old as in age of the game?

For first game I beat probably Sonic 2
For oldest game I think it's Dig Dug II
Old as in age of the game

The original for N64?
I remember playing that on PJ64 on some shitty laptop when I was a kid lol. It was running at like 15 fps (sometimes slower) but I was actually able to beat the main campaign

I remember playing that on PJ64 on some shitty laptop when I was a kid lol. It was running at like 15 fps (sometimes slower) but I was actually able to beat the main campaign
Same lmao. N64 emulation sucked balls back then. And still does actually tbh

Beat the TMNT game on the IG Gameboy

Original Zelda, i think it's from 1986

Original Zelda, i think it's from 1986
Nice, i've beaten it too. Wasn't easy tbh, very unintuitive game for modern standards.

The first Mother game. It's not very good at all.

Probably Castlevania: Symphony of The Night

The original Max Payne maybe? Idk

Devil May Cry 1. Got it on sale after a friend's recommendation and following that I played all the games (except the reboot. I refuse to play as bootleg Dante from Temu)

Last edited:
Devil May Cry 1. Got it on sale after a friend's recommendation and following that I played all the games (except the reboot. I refuse to play as bootleg Dante from Temu)
Strong first post

Doom 1993 I think?

It was when it came to xbox tho so it may have been changed in some way.

I've also beaten prey (2006)

can one beat pong? if thats the case pong

if not breakout on the Atari 2600

Halo combat evolved 2001

Space invaders

Gta 5 is the only game ive beaten

The first mass effect

Last edited: