Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What's the oldest videogame you have completed?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

I say completed because if it's just play that would include play 10 minutes in an emulator then forget about it forever. For me I think the oldest game I've beat and seen the end credits without cheating is A Link to the past which I played on the 3DS SNES emulator not so long ago. Game is from 1991. I was born in very late 90s so I experienced first hand from the 6th console gen onwards, prior to that gen I haven't beat many games tbh. I can think of Conkers bad fur day or Super Metroid but those came after A Link to the past.

Super Mario Bros

Not the oldest game i played but this one was my favorite on the snes
A2286202670 65

Last edited:
Super Mario Bros. 2.

The Revenge of Shinobi (Genesis/Mega Drive, 1989) I think

Crash Bandicoot 1 but I'm not sure

Crash Bandicoot 1 but I'm not sure
The Revenge of Shinobi (Genesis/Mega Drive, 1989) I think
Super Mario Bros. 2.
Not the oldest game i played but this one was my favorite on the snes
View attachment 1020951
Super Mario Bros
View attachment 1020950
I say completed because if it's just play that would include play 10 minutes in an emulator then forget about it forever. For me I think the oldest game I've beat and seen the end credits without cheating is A Link to the past which I played on the 3DS SNES emulator not so long ago. Game is from 1991. I was born in very late 90s so I experienced first hand from the 6th console gen onwards, prior to that gen I haven't beat many games tbh. I can think of Conkers bad fur day or Super Metroid but those came after A Link to the past.
All mog me for playing vidya
Except smash bros I do have a Nintendo switch with smash but I haven’t used it much since Covid. But i got it late for my 15th birthday I should’ve gotten smash bros in 2012 instead of 2019

Fallout 1 I think.

Toca World Touring Cars

I also have that nearly-finished Gran Turismo 2 save I have since 2015

Probably Grand Theft Auto 3 (2001)

castlevania 2: simon's quest (1987)
beat it in one sitting, was a hell of a ride.

Might of been GTA: Vice City

Mortal Kombat: Deception 2004

Donkey kong country 1994 I'm pretty sure

Super Mario Bros 1

Donkey Kong (1981)

Donkey Kong Country

View attachment 1020950
Dragon quest 1 button nin 1641513835823

A pirated russian copy of Captain Claw I got on my birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back