Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What's the nicest thing that's been said about you?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
I've been told that I'm headstrong.

That im sweet and that i have a nice smile. Was many years ago tho.

Handsome
Goodlooking
Cute
Freak
Tough
Nice meeting you
Cute
Weird looking
I like the way you smile

I'm "mature for my age", in other words a boring weird kid. I never got a compliment as an adult

"You are handsome" from my coper mother. Btw she also mogs me sometimes.

can't even remember.

I'm "mature for my age", in other words a boring weird kid. I never got a compliment as an adult
brutal same here. was always told I was mature = non NT/normalfag/low energy :feelsrope:
I’ve been called smart and funny and that’s pretty much it, never been complimented on my physical appearance
Brutally over.

Last edited:
The only nice thing I hear about myself is "You just mind your own buisness and don't interfere with others", a reference to me being abnormally introverted irl. I don't even reply to hi's sent to me.

Ive been told at work im a decent wageslave

"You are handsome" from my coper mother. Btw she also mogs me sometimes.
Why you dont wait for an arranged marriage brocel? Turkcels I know just got married like that easy

Cant remember anything more recent. I was getting complimented on my hair when i was a teen, i used to have such a thick hair.

Nothing nice has been said about me, tbh.

I don't remember someone saying anything nice about me lmfao even if they do it's 100 percent just fake bs to get something from me

Many years ago:
That I am like Sheldon Cooper - in 5th/6th grade
That I am like a living wikipedia for everything zoology & WWII & chemistry related (back then when I still had interests) - in high school, by a friend of mine
In uni/professions:
That I am like a living computer programme by a man I helped in math & informatics
That I know what I am doing/am very good at my work (by a supervisor and by a few colleagues)
Apart from that occasional "Thank you"s for helping people with their work

But probably my closest interaction with a woman (only non-professsional/work related one) was <2009 where I and a girl watched some insects, a few years later she forgot about me

Last edited:
Probably "I like that you're not getting into any trouble and a very silent docile guy". Which basically meant that I'm a living shadow and a social outcast.
Also I remember a pediatrician once telling my mom that she thought I was retarded for a while and it was a pleasant surprise I was just very shy and socially awkward. I think it describes me quite well.

The most common compliment i get: youre nice

A foid one time told me that i "look like i could be a freak" --- she wouldn't clarify so to this day i dont know if it was an insult or a compliment

Foids say I am tall and goodlooking all the time. They also say my dick is huge when I am am fucking them.

Still subhuman though. Never began for us tall goodlooking trucels :blackpill::blackpill:

Just the other day I was complimented on how well my massive cock streched out her pussy.. pretty nice of stacy to say. Very wholesome.

The most common compliment i get: youre nice

A foid one time told me that i "look like i could be a freak" --- she wouldn't clarify so to this day i dont know if it was an insult or a compliment
Should ask her what’s freaky bout you

Teachers used to complement me on my intellegence in 6th or 7th grade, but now i became giga-retarded due to inceldom:blackpill:.

As little I was told I was mature for my age.

But now I know it was a red flag and it basically meant that I was easier to handle and socially retarded lol

"You are such a sweetheart, you are going to make a wonderful husband some day"

I've heard it so much that I am begging to think that it's a subliminal insult. The 'nice guy' stigma is a hard label to overcome once you get branded that at work/school.

That I have good fashion sense.

It's true.

My granny has called me "handsome"

Nothing nice has been said about me, only the opposite