Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What’s the most ridiculous dating advices you’ve ever heard?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
How to get relationships according to my normie former classmate:
1. Just write to her on social media every day
2. You shouldn’t wear comfortable clothes, you should wear fashionable clothes

Girls like brave men :society:
Just ask her :feelsEhh:
You have a bad attitude :soy:
and my fav:
DONT WORRY, YOU WILL FIND A WOMAN EVENTUALLY :feelskek:

“Stop worrying about women and just focus on developing yourself”

Social circle maxxing. I use to say this but I was fucking wrong. No amount of being friends with foids make them want to fuck you. They will always want the best of any given group.

“ there’s someone out there for everyone”

Just be confident, girls love confident guys!

JUST BE YOUR SELF :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

women demanding attention

"Be true to yourself" "just be *you*" "be yourself" "be kind and decent"

Just fucking KEK

"Maybe this is why women don't want you." - In response to arguing for the blackpill, this is so delusional anyone saying it assumes they know how you act in real life, then they pathetically try to salvage it "but but but it must affect your real life personality, they can sense it!"

"Dont worry about girls, just trust god"

Foid once told me to sit around in a public area and a foid will approach me and ask me out

"Maybe this is why women don't want you." - In response to arguing for the blackpill, this is so delusional anyone saying it assumes they know how you act in real life, then they pathetically try to salvage it "but but but it must affect your real life personality, they can sense it!"

"we just want a nice guy"
When they say they want a nice guy they mean this one

Be22cf2a4161d7f40893d11e8b1a687b

Not this
The 10 most nerdy jobs in america

''Just start adding women in facebook bro'' :bluepill::soy:

"Become a foid's friend and it will happen eventually."

My dumb ass believed it and I started orbiting my crush for a while, only to find out they'd all been talking massive shit about me behind my back :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The tradcuck advice "Just go the church bro, it's full of young, conservative women wanting to get married"

The tradcuck advice "Just go the church bro, it's full of young, conservative women wanting to get married"
Lol religious women ain't no different from non religous women. I remember one time I jokingly used a Christian dating app, it was no diffrent than tinder. You have single moms and teen foids looking for Chad or Tyrone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back