Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most racist thing you've ever said or done irl?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
For me technically I think it would be the time I went to my local KFC and tried to open the door but realized it was locked and just said "NIGGER" out loud. Then a homeless guy came up and started talking to me. I thought he was going to be angry at me for saying it but he was super chill mentioned how he's originally from Hawaii and said that I remind him of himself. Afterwards I got some burgers at another fast food joint and I gave him my leftovers when I noticed he was still there on my way back

high inhib, never been racist irl

Nothing too high inhib to say or do anything racist

Threw a fit once in 2nd grade because a black girl sat next to me, they were about to call CPS on my mom

i said jews own banks and shit, which isnt even racist but it made normies seethe

It was with homies during 7-9th grade but that’s it

i call my dog nigger sometimes

i said that zionists arent human in public

Called an Asian kid a chink in middle school, but he deserved it for calling me something first and generally just being shitty to me.

I've never been a racist, i'm a diehard misogynyst instead

When some normies where talking of this coal burner getting beat by her nigger bf I said she should of stuck to white guys. They treated me largely like garbage for it but I kind of forced half of them to half admit if she stuck to white guys instead she'd likely not of had it happen and putting a standard like don't date a black felon as a standard on a female is an extremely low bar.

@Ricordanza tried sneaking over to Canada by cargo ship but I caught and released him back onto a departing Air India flight while calling him a filthy brown cockroach :bigbrain:

Yelled "FUCKING NIGGER" inside my car when the asshole in front was slow and made me miss the light. My window was open and people on the streets could hear me. One Black guy heard me and yelled "HEY." :feelskek:

Yelled "FUCKING NIGGER" inside my car when the asshole in front was slow and made me miss the light. My window was open and people on the streets could hear me. One Black guy heard me and yelled "HEY." :feelskek:
Worth it

Called an Asian kid a chink in middle school, but he deserved it for calling me something first and generally just being shitty to me.
similar shit here,
there are asian looking nepalis, north easterns and such people who are racially mongoloids; calling them "chinki" "chini" "chinese" "momo" "hakka noodles" is a funny case of racism here

I told a rroma at my college that I would catch their mother on the street and rape her and I later got harassed by a mob of gypsyes until one of them dissolved it.

Called a blackman in a body cast “nigga.”

Partnered Mengele on Auschwitz selection ramp in '44

Links....rechts....links ..rechts....