Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's the most potent lifefuel have you experienced?

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
When I was in first grade I got in a physical fight with a foid. I don't remember what led up to that point, since it was so long ago, but I do remember that she used to bully me and I was pissed of before everything happened. (She also had a bf at that time and you guessed it he also used to bully not only me but the whole class). When I finally got fed up with her bullshit I stood up, pushed her back, and then I grabbed her by the hair. I pulled it so hard that she ended up with a big bald spot for 2 months. When I got called to the principle's office I told him that she hit me first and I got off with just a warning. To this day I still remember when I btfo'd that roastie.

a class mate foid slapped me so i slapped her back
i told her i'd bring her chocolate as an apology , i ate the chocolate and replaced it with cardboard
chocolate was delicious though , oh she was seething when she knew there was no chocolate

Actual lifefuel? Probably women initiating a conversation first without me doing anything, or literally just waving and saying hi (which almost never happens)

This dumb Stacy at my job accidently spilled her drink in a hot pan filled will extremely hot oil, and some of the oil splattered all over her face, leaving these small red burn marks that look like bloody freckles all over her face.

It made her look like shit, and her SMV went from an 8/10 to like a 5/10 for the 3 months it took for those burn marks to heal. She has some permanent scars from it too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i told her i'd bring her chocolate as an apology , i ate the chocolate and replaced it with cardboard
chocolate was delicious though , oh she was seething when she knew there was no chocolate

It made her look like shit, and her SMV went from an 8/10 to like a 5/10 for the 3 months it took for those burn marks to heal. She has some permanent scars from it too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
her smv went from infinite to infinite keep coping

When I was in first grade I got in a physical fight with a foid. I don't remember what led up to that point, since it was so long ago, but I do remember that she used to bully me and I was pissed of before everything happened. (She also had a bf at that time and you guessed it he also used to bully not only me but the whole class). When I finally got fed up with her bullshit I stood up, pushed her back, and then I grabbed her by the hair. I pulled it so hard that she ended up with a big bald spot for 2 months. When I got called to the principle's office I told him that she hit me first and I got off with just a warning. To this day I still remember when I btfo'd that roastie.
based as fuck

Whenever I eat a bigmac, it reminds me why I choose to live, the taste, the texture, everything is exquisite

when I hit some toilets head with some soccerball during pe lesson it was great

Based
This dumb Stacy at my job accidently spilled her drink in a hot pan filled will extremely hot oil, and some of the oil splattered all over her face, leaving these small red burn marks that look like bloody freckles all over her face.

Potent lifefuel
Actual lifefuel? Probably women initiating a conversation first without me doing anything, or literally just waving and saying hi (which almost never happens)
:chad:

Back in highschool, me and a bunch of other teens were playing soccer. I was running with a foid right behind me, and then I stopped all of a sudden. She was close enough that she couldn't stop fast enough and her big boobs pressed against my back.

Jfl

A clean and comfy amphetamine high

being comfy at bed with 2 pillows imagining a qt sperg foid, then sleeping and dreaming with her :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

One time, about 3-4 years ago, a cashier girl accidentally touched my hand at the grocery store. It was the first and only time this has ever happened to me.

I felt a rush and was slightly giddy for the rest of the day, which made me realize how extremely starved of touch and affection I was and still am.

Hot older female co-worker initiated conversation with me, we'd spend maybe 20-30 minutes talking to each other. (She was married) It was the highlight of my job.

One time, about 3-4 years ago, a cashier girl accidentally touched my hand at the grocery store. It was the first and only time this has ever happened to me.

I felt a rush and was slightly giddy for the rest of the day, which made me realize how extremely starved of touch and affection I was and still am.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :chad:

Punching a foid after she attacked me for literally no reason in a bar