Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the most insane post you've ever seen on the internet?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I remember seeing a post from a sexpat that was on r/china and reposted on r/chinacirclejerk where he had a whole bizarre life story about how he was dating a chink foid who was obviously taking advantage of him for money and he was completely broke and couldnt pay rent but he was refusing to vacate the apartment so his chink landlord hired some thugs to forcibly evict him and when they showed up to his apartment he chose to confront them and grabbed a hammer and when they threatened to kill him he just replied "I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live" and tried to fight them but then immediately got his ass beat and knocked unconscious and ended up homeless

Does every 'exincel' claiming to have ascended count?

Why BBC is cool spun me out of whack

Any @curryascender post.

I remember seeing a post from a sexpat that was on r/china and reposted on r/chinacirclejerk where he had a whole bizarre life story about how he was dating a chink foid who was obviously taking advantage of him for money and he was completely broke and couldnt pay rent but he was refusing to vacate the apartment so his chink landlord hired some thugs to forcibly evict him and when they showed up to his apartment he chose to confront them and grabbed a hammer and when they threatened to kill him he just replied "I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live" and tried to fight them but then immediately got his ass beat and knocked unconscious and ended up homeless
Bro thought he was the guy from lisa the painful