Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most incel pet?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I think owning dogs is a fakecel trait because all dog owners I've met were normie tier or of they were ugly they were low inhib and extroverted, or had a girlfriend because the dog is a social animal so the owner is also likely social and likes to engage in conversations and all that sheit. For cats it could be but also many normies and foids own cats, however given the cat antisocial "introvert" nature they could be an incel pet as well. But I think the most incel pet are reptiles because normies are too busy to take care of them well (and reptiles need a lot of care) and also normies are disgusted at the thought of having live insects (crickets, cockroaches) living in your home to feed your pet kek.

turtle (I owned one)

My truecel pet rat i keep in the attic and hear scrounging about every now and then

A dog. No matter how ugly you are, as long as you feed him and give him a decent place to sleep he will always love you and be happy when you come home. That’s why dogs are so popular to lonely people.

Last edited:
Rats and bats.

I have a spider

A dog. No matter how ugly you are, as long as you feed him and give him a decent place to sleep he will always love you and be happy when you come home. That’s why dogs are so popular to lonely people.
+1

Which animal foids hate the most? Besides inkels.

Tbh I think owning dogs is a fakecel trait because all dog owners I've met were normie tier or of they were ugly they were low inhib and extroverted, or had a girlfriend because the dog is a social animal so the owner is also likely social and likes to engage in conversations and all that sheit. For cats it could be but also many normies and foids own cats, however given the cat antisocial "introvert" nature they could be an incel pet as well. But I think the most incel pet are reptiles because normies are too busy to take care of them well (and reptiles need a lot of care) and also normies are disgusted at the thought of having live insects (crickets, cockroaches) living in your home to feed your pet kek.
not pets but taxidermied animals, especially insects

They will eat your face if you fall death on the ground

Reptiles, amphibians, fish, invertebrates (maybe birds)

rabbit/hare
Goat/sheep

My truecel pet rat i keep in the attic and hear scrounging about every now and then
Animals are good don’t forget to take it to the vet and feed him
Dogs are giga normie trait

Spiders, insects and lizards for sure

I had a dog and I’m not generally social.