Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the most depraved things you witnessed normies do?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
For me that worst thing I saw normies do was beating up kids.

There was two occasions it happened in front of my eyes which both happened in a family house:

First, the time were my two normie cousins, one biological and one adopted, tortured a native filipino kid cousin, and it happened in our house. Both of those guys were sociopaths because they wrestled a kid cousin of mine and treated him like an animal and I saw it happening in front of me, they did it in my bedroom. The kid was absolutely helpless, given no mercy, and dominated because after the torment, the sociopaths made the kid submit by making him touch their penises.

Second, was witnessing a big fat dude, a friend of the female cousin's older brother, slapping the fuck out of my female cousin and molesting her. This happened in my cousin's house while I was there. The big dude and the mini foid started exchanging insults with each other after the big dude calling her ugly, and the foid calling him fat as a come back. Minutes later the big dude got irritated, shouted at the minifoid and slapped the fuck out of her, then dragging her to the bedroom like a gorilla, I saw this happening in the corner of my vision. I peeked at the bedroom to see what was good on inside and I saw the big dude dry humping the mini foid. I was in absolute state of shock at that scene.

If this doesn't make any sense to y'all, just know that I live in a thirdworld country and domestic abuse is very common here.

Normies have no morals, and are savages and barbaric.

yeah fuck normies they destroyed our world along with foids with their impulsive degenerate behaviors

EMT got mad at a stab victim for bleeding everywhere. He should've pulled the knife out and staked the fucker see how he likes it