Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's the most cucked/soy/beta shit you've ever done?

I was clingy to a girl who catfished me for two years.
I always smile like a fucking cuck soyboy too. I need to get rid of that.
i feel you man... :feelsbadman:

This was pretty recent, I remember that I apologized to this girl because I thought I said something that may offend her and when I apologized she looked confused/annoyed and like "???" and I just cringe because why the FUCK did I had to apologize?! I don't care what the FUCK she thinks of me FUUUCKK... man. I want to autismo rage scream right now to let it all out but I live with my family. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

how about you guys
During middle school, I had an oneitis... NEVER HAVE ONE. KILL HER BEFORE SHE LEECHS YOU OFF COMPLETELY.
It was my birthday. Naturally, I had candies (young kids you know...).
I favoured her overly while distributing my candies. She was really using me at that point.
When the delivery ended, she started to make fun of me while she was walking away. I felt so stupid.

Paying a whore's beer
at least it wasnt a meal. jfl when cucks think they will get laid thinking showering her with gifts and "meals" will make her sexually attracted to you

at least it wasnt a meal. jfl when cucks think they will get laid thinking showering her with gifts and "meals" will make her sexually attracted to you
yeah.. it's dumb
the beer was cheap anyways

Told my coworkers I was gay because they constantly harassed me about not having a girlfriend.

It’s been years and I was really young at the time so luckily it hasn’t come back to haunt me.