Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What's the most brutal thing someone said to you?

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
When i was 11, a guy i considered my best friend admited (to the whole class) he was only hanging out with me because he felt sorry that i had no one else to talk to.

This other kid who was a bully said: "Maybe there is a reason he is alone, he's a fucking wierdo"

And i started crying and left the classroom like a giga soy that i was.

If i was in school rn, no way would i let a normie piece of shit speak to me like this.

There were other incidents but this one stands out after all these years.

That I look like a rapist, ugly, hideous, etc

In 6th grade, a guy shouted in class that I had no friends, everyone laughed.

Since then, I hate niggers.

That's so brutal and cruel. Normies are such mindless animals. My worst and most humiliating memory is when my crush and all her friends called me ugly and mocked me.

my crush and all her friends called me ugly and mocked me.
In one class, i had to sit next to my crush and other foids, they made fun of me cuz i had a lazy eye.

"Ewww you have the most repulsive head I've ever seen". comes to mind.

When i was 11, a guy i considered my best friend admited (to the whole class) he was only hanging out with me because he felt sorry that i had no one else to talk to.
When I was 17, a guy told me (in front of the whole class) that I'm the kind of guy who will eventually rape little kids.

That's so brutal and cruel. Normies are such mindless animals. My worst and most humiliating memory is when my crush and all her friends called me ugly and mocked me.
You're tall

In one class, i had to sit next to my crush and other foids, they made fun of me cuz i had a lazy eye.
Brutal. I can't imagine the rage you must've felt and how unfair it was that you couldn't act upon that rage. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:

Brutal. I can't imagine the rage you must've felt and how unfair it was that you couldn't act upon that rage. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
That I look like a rapist, ugly, hideous, etc
That I look like a monster.

Overheard that I'm "ugly", "ugliest person they've ever seen", "how tf does he look like", "what is this?", "monster" and and and... I'm 26 now and I've overheard these things said by strangers literally countless times. these people are lucky that laws exist

That I look like a monster.

Overheard that I'm "ugly", "ugliest person they've ever seen", "how tf does he look like", "what is this?", "monster" and and and... I'm 26 now and I've overheard these things said by strangers literally countless times. these people are lucky that laws exist
They're cruel. No good exists in them. They're mindless animals and they deserve the absolute worst.

I've had worse situations.

In art class, i had to sit next to a group of foids that were bullying me (although my crush wasn't part of this group)

They would tap my shoulder and sarcastically say shit like "you're so sexy" and later start kicking my chair from behind.

Its fucking disgusting how cruel normies can be.

I've had worse situations.

In art class, i had to sit next to a group of foids that were bullying me (although my crush wasn't part of this group)

They would tap my shoulder and sarcastically say shit like "you're so sexy" and later start kicking my chair from behind.

Its fucking disgusting how cruel normies can be.
They deserve to be raped and beaten to death tbh; (in Roblox) but unfortunately we live in a shite soyciety.

They deserve to be raped and beaten to death tbh; (in Roblox) but unfortunately we live in a shite soyciety.
Bullying especially in school should be considered psychological torture and be made illegal.

I was in an online argument with a foid that ripped one of my cards and she said that "no one will ever want to have sex with me". I was in middle school at the time and my life wasn't that bad (had good hobbies, good friend group, most girls were pretty friendly with me) but somehow I just had a feeling she would be right. And she was.

"this guy" by a foid nurse it doesn't sound brutal but it was at a hospital and it sucked because i was in a position of weakness and the foid was bullying me i was like wtf. The foid was purposely abusing her position of power when i was at my weakest in a very sadistic way i was like damn.
"You're not going to get what you want"by a foid just because I'm an incel everyone is going to gang up against me. It hurt because they were bullying me very brutally at that time. I wasn't able to retaliate easily.
"Thank you" it sounds polite but the guy saying it was really saying thanks for the help by the way you're trash and i will use everything you said to destroy you. It hurt because of the intense discrimination i had at that time.

Compared to the stuff like "you're ugly" "you're a monster" "you deserve to be treated like shit" didn't really feel as bad since they're just plain insults.

Last edited:
A teacher put me in the corner of the class and told everyone that I'm "different from the other kids" :feelsbadman:
Wow, such an evil teacher should've been fired

I've been told a lot of brutal things by my own parents, the most brutal ones say that: "I'm the devil in person", "I deserve to be bullied and treated like shit because of my bad character", "I'm too weak to be successful in life", "I'm too dumb to figure out what I want and what I should do in life", "I am the most evil, sadistic and cowardly child ever"

Being called a virgin at my workplace by a cunt who harrased me every day

Classmate, the only “friend” I had at school, after staring at my face for 10 seconds: “you’re ugly as fuck”

Damm sorry to hear that brocel
My parents severely traumatized me with these statements, they gave me numerous mental illnesses and pretty much ruined my masculinity and self-confidence. All because their religion taught them their child is their slave and deserves to be treated as such. :feelsrope:

Luckily, my mental awakening as a teenager partially healed my trauma by making me realize they're evil, narcissistic, wrong and that I owe them nothing. :feelsseriously:

I look like a pervert , i look like a dog

In a meeting with my parents when I was in 1st grade, my teacher called me a weirdo who the other kids thought was an ugly fat freak, and she said that I belonged in a mental institution. I got beat when I came home.

Low tier normie with asian gf pretty much accused me of being a virgin.

A “friend” once told me that no foid will ever want me because I’m ugly and retarded. :feelsbadman:

the first brutal rejection ''you are a horrible person and i could never see myself with someone likeyou'' soul crushing.

I look a lot older than i am, so when i was 16 i tried hitting up this 15 year old girl.

She called me a pedophile and her parents tried calling me. Thankfully they didn't call the police, not that they could do anything about it jfl.

Most brutal moment of my life, no one should experience what i did.