Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What's the most brutal gore vid you've seen

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Been watching gore to kill time and noticed some pretty brutal stuff, saw this womans unborn child spewed onto the floor after a car crash

I don't revel in or really enjoy gore, so I can't really say. :feelskek:

I’ve only seen like 3 gore videos and the worst one out of the 3 was funkytown

Years ago some video where this guys head was split apart and the guys in the video picked up his eyeball, brain, chunks of his head.

Someone posted a cartel video on here where they skin some teenager alive after beheading his father. That shit was disgusting

Been watching gore to kill time and noticed some pretty brutal stuff, saw this womans unborn child spewed onto the floor after a car crash
Screen_Shot_2015-02-03_at_1.14.jpg

I saw a gore video a nigger fucked a white stacy with no belly where you can see the dick outside the gore, but i dont like gore

I remember seeing one where cartel members beat up a guy until his face was reduced to a bloody pulp, and then they started bashing his skull with a stick and then cut his chest open.

The video of the man in Syria getting rolled over by a tank

the one where the curry fell backwards and a truck rolled over his head and then in burst

I don’t watch gore anymore but I used to, I’d say the worst I seen was from cartels, they’d slowly torture the person, sort of half kill them but let them slowly bleed, disfigure them and then kill them. It’s brutal because you could see the human body at work, every anatomical detail was present.

Probably when a man brually got on top of another and bashed his skull in with a rock. Also some guy's entire skull got atomized by bullets.

I was about to say this

also search of ghost town by CJNG (I think thats what this is called)
Basically some guy had his face burnt off and he was still alive begging for water

pretty narly stuff
ive seen it. its not as graphic tho.

the one where the curry fell backwards and a truck rolled over his head and then in burst
LMFAOOOO I’ve been looking for that video! Do you have the link i remember it was on GoyimTv but I can’t find it anymore ):

were some guy was drowning, another tries to save him but gets pulled under and drowns too, their death were so slow, people were screaming, i felt so vulnerable suddenly

i watch a lot of gore with blood and dismembermend but some a bit outside of the box give me the real chills

like when a farmer put his dead animals into a industrial meat grinder whole, seeing the flesch being ripped but most of all the sounds

or when someone tries to be cool and then fucking dies, like those train surfers or filming real close to an oncoming train for the views

A drunk guy getting his head ran over by a SUV

I'm not sure.

- Philip Blake Lives, Philip Blake Lives, Philip Blake Lives ,Philip Blake Lives ,Philip Blake Lives ,Philip Blake Lives.

I don't need to see it in videos, I saw some stuff and did some stuff in real life. One of the most brutal is a hot iron on a Palestinian terrorist belly, and watching him in the eyes. It was fun.

The worst one I've seen is a failed shotgun suicide. The guy was alive but his face was completely gone, just split in two. One that comes in at a close second is a man having his face cut off by cartel killers.
If any of you are planning to commit suicide with a firearm, learn from that guy's mistake and don't point the gun upwards on your chin. Put the gun in your mouth and point it slightly angled upwards, it will destroy your brainstem for an instant death.

A man being eviscerated for theft, the look on his face was the worse than the gore.

ISIS made some high quality HD gore videos, one of which was shooting prisoners point blank with buckshots and slugs in slow motion. Also slow motion beheadings.

Funky Town.

Low quality vid of a lathe accident, the man's entire body turned into meat confetti.

3 guys 1 hammer.

The McNutt suicide.

Probably a cartel vid called “el siri” where they start slicing the guys belly open and he’s screaming, begging, fighting and doing everything he can to stop it but they keep slicing and more and more of his guts start to come out and it’s in good video quality so you see everything

Cartel video showing a guy dig his own grave, lay on it and get beheaded with a dull machete knife

a chinese old woman being splitted in half by a truck after falling on the street

Where do you guys get the stuff? I always been looking in "bestgore" but it was taken down.

A cartel video where they rip out a dad and his son's hearts out right next to each other. Also I saw a few videos before ISIS got fucked by Assad where they put people in cages and lit them on fire. That shit was always brutal.

When I obliterate my meat into smithereens

Where do you guys get the stuff? I always been looking in "bestgore" but it was taken down.
seegore.com and kaotic.com are pretty good for beginners.

Has to be that mexican cartel video of a father and son kidnapped. The father is forced to see how his sons chest and stomach is cut open alive with a machete slowly and they rip out his heart in front of the fathers eyes.

Fucking terrible in every way man. Mexican cartels together with Arab extremists are insane in terms of displaying their depravity to the world and being proud of it.

Pain olympics 2 or 1 man 1 jar boyo.

@decembrist_kirillov post your worst

a video recording of myself it traumatized me

A man getting hacked while he's trying to run for his life they cut his left hand and part of his torso with a really long sword kind of thing he was crying and running away in a corner until he died at the end

The guy getting his testicles eaten out alive by a pitbull, while the cartels pin him to the ground.

You can actually hear him screaming that he wants to die, but then they put a rag in his mouth.

A guy's ear was cut off and he was forced to eat it :feelskek:

Those two Ukrainians that got smoked in the foxhole is disturbing to me but not gorey.