Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the most annoying type of user

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Imo users who make dumb posts like
"if you are ______ then you are a fakecel!"

Those are awful, but the under covers are worse.

Ones like yourself, oneitiscels/fakecels alike.

People that say you’re a fakecel for having ONE redeemable trait and people that respond with low effort comments like “ water is wet “

Purity spirallers, humblebraggers, attentionposters and ITbaiters, tallcels who claim 6'0 is somehow now "average"... :feelstastyman:

All sorts of undesirables infiltrate and infest these forums; I don't "ignore" them, but they are quite tiring to see. :feelsUgh:

Braggers and people who try to impose a hierarchy. And snarky up nose people who are like "this place sucks, users sucks, this place is full of retards"

Last edited:
Purity spirallers, humblebraggers, attentionposters and ITbaiters, tallcels who claim 6'0 is somehow now "average"... :feelstastyman:

All sorts of undesirables infiltrate and infest these forums; I don't "ignore" them, but they are quite tiring to see. :feelsUgh:
Whats the purity spirallers

People who spam in the sewers about random shit and have post nothing about to inceldom. People who think a high post count means something.

LARPcels & tallcels over 6'0

People who deny JBW and the Racepill

you've hit a lot of those points. JBB copers piss me off as well and then those that always talk about "white" they are. You already know the people I won't say their name.

Honestly how would one claimed 6'0 is average if there are not living in place where it is near average height, lol

I would be happy to an be unfrauded 6 ft tall.

why do you dislike them
Because they're Americans but they're in denial because they are afraid of being seem as the same and instead kept the British monarchy and a lot of their customs to fuck with us.

They hate freedom and democracy.

Because they're Americans but they're in denial because they are afraid of being seem as the same and instead kept the British monarchy and a lot of their customs to fuck with us.

They hate freedom and democracy.
canadians are fake asf, even though I live here I don tlike it

canadians are fake asf, even though I live here I don tlike it
Your queen is dead, your new king is out of touch with the current world, you celebrate Thanksgiving on the wrong day, you raise your vowels, French is a faggot language, a parliamentary "Westminister" system isn't democratic, you have no free speech laws, you have no right to bear arms, there are barely any Latinos up there, Trudeau is a communist faggot, your rainbow plastic banknotes are worthless, your obsession over ketchup, the metric system is a Jewish invention, etc.