Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the minimum to be considered a chad?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I think that Brett Maverick guy the redditisforcuck's trolls with is the best example.

-7+ looks
-high value carrier
-good and rich parents
-a high value social circle
-good media presence.
-all normie things like a car and a degree sorted out or in their way of sorting.

These are minimums that 90% of Chads have in my experience.
If u are Chad you should have no problems having these.

7 looks with strong frame and height.

Tall, good looking (think about the guys that were dates in Friends), not ethnic (where you live ofc), commanding voice, assertive.

Tall, good looking (think about the guys that were dates in Friends), not ethnic (where you live ofc), commanding voice, assertive.

Examples? I never saw Friends.

tall, lean with great frame and at least 6/10 face would make someone chad.

Examples? I never saw Friends.

I’m kinda scared to post examples - lots of puahate types here who might throw a hissy fit ‘cause the dude’s lower third is too wide or some shit.

Chads are all-round attractive people, just look for one-appearance actors in series like Friends, Sabrina, Dawson’s Creek...been watching lots of 90s series for some reason.

I’m kinda scared to post examples - lots of puahate types here who might throw a hissy fit ‘cause the dude’s lower third is too wide or some shit.

Chads are all-round attractive people, just look for one-appearance actors in series like Friends, Sabrina, Dawson’s Creek...been watching lots of 90s series for some reason.
If you ever watched Saved By The Bell (a series of my time since I'm oldcel) then Zack was chad, Slater was Tyrone, and Screech was an incel.
Sadly, I already related to Screech, not Zack or Slater.
This series proves that the black pill was already widespread but that when an incel complains, people are being disingenuous about his suffering and want to blame it on his personality.

Ok, I get what you’re saying.

-7+ looks
-high value carrier
-good and rich parents
-a high value social circle
-good media presence.
-all normie things like a car and a degree sorted out or in their way of sorting.

These are minimums that 90% of Chads have in my experience.

If u are Chad you should have no problems having this

fixed

Girls are mad about gymnast Max Whitlock. He's a 5'6 manlet as well.

I think manly GL face (7+), good hair (7+), good physique (7+), play a sport and being a sociably liked normie is bare minimal to pull some 6/10 slim girl.

If you're Chad, women will let you know.