Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:You work minimum wage or near minimum wage

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Its quite common for incels to be treated like shit at their jobs too and of course to be fucking paid the minimum wage at our jobs or near it, I make 16.20$ but its not enough to cover my fucking expenses which if I hadnt lived in my parents home there is no fucking way I could survive unless I had my brothers' assistance while Tyrone makes above 23$ barely doing shit while I work near minimum fucking wage its soul draining and to make shit even worse I am working all nights next week which should be fucking illegal to pay minimum wage to.

Truecel trait: You can't get any job

Yes, when i worked i had very low wage by local standards

I wageslave for minimum wage at a slopstaurant, shit is brutal

Yes, when i worked i had very low wage by local standards
Yeah I got treated like dogshit at my last job and my manager decided to rig promotions against me and make me work all night shifts all the time and be strict on me just to pay me minimum wage.

I wageslave for minimum wage at a slopstaurant, shit is brutal
Thats even worse than wageslaving at a retail store full of retarded customers

At least Cuck Newsom had the courtesy to pay 20$ an hour to slopstaurant workers.

Try getting a job in a shit country like Brazil. People fight for a minimum wage job as if it were the most important thing in their lives. It's pathetic to live in the third world.

How you gonna fund your mma dreams with minimum wage brocel

How you gonna fund your mma dreams with minimum wage brocel
I said near minimum wage

I get paid 16.20$ an hour

But to answer your question I will be living with my older brothers once we buy a house and I have Far Northern who can pay for my MMA membership once I get ahold of them

Try getting a job in a shit country like Brazil. People fight for a minimum wage job as if it were the most important thing in their lives. It's pathetic to live in the third world.
Holy fucking shit:shock:

I said near minimum wage

I get paid 16.20$ an hour

But to answer your question I will be living with my older brothers once we buy a house and I have Far Northern who can pay for my MMA membership once I get ahold of them
Did you go to college

It is beneficial for business to have an army of unemployed people who are ready to fight for minimal wage jobs so they won't end up on the streets. Helps keep labor costs as low as possible

No, I might just try to get straight to the police academy since my local PD doesnt need a degree for police work just a HS diploma
So you can beat up Tyrones :feelsthink: based

My plan is to ticket foids most expensive speeding tickets possible:feelsdevil:
Be sure to pull over Tyrones and ruin their day. Be careful doe they hate cops even more than regular people.

Broke over

Truecel trait: You can't get any job
Relatable, I'm an engineer and I can't get a job since my resume's got more holes than a fucking Emmental cheese.

Relatable, I'm an engineer and I can't get a job since my resume's got more holes than a fucking Emmental cheese.
Even if you get interviews, you won't get hired if you're too much of a sperg.

Its quite common for incels to be treated like shit at their jobs too and of course to be fucking paid the minimum wage at our jobs or near it, I make 16.20$ but its not enough to cover my fucking expenses which if I hadnt lived in my parents home there is no fucking way I could survive unless I had my brothers' assistance while Tyrone makes above 23$ barely doing shit while I work near minimum fucking wage its soul draining and to make shit even worse I am working all nights next week which should be fucking illegal to pay minimum wage to.
Don’t be fucking antisemite we are lowering min wage soon fucking you gentiles exist so my family can continue being multi millionaire don’t be bigot