Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What's the meaning of life for an incel

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
The meaning of life for an incel is to survival max.

As an incel the meaning of life for you is to stay physically satisfied your whole life and get away from dangers, that's my only true motivation in this world.

You've got to study and sympathize and blend in, that's the meaning of life.

For a sex haver the meaning of life is sex, but since we're incels that'll never be useful to any of us so I came up with an alternative.

The meaning of life for an incel is to suffer and be a toy, a source of entertainment for others. A drone that merely stimulates the economy. Coping is about as good as it gets

as an incel i have realised that life is fundamentally unfair. stay safe. anyone u associate with will just be humiliated alongside you.

The meaning of life for an incel is to suffer and be a toy, a source of entertainment for others. A drone that merely stimulates the economy. Coping is about as good as it gets

Its better to burn out than to fade away

[UWSL]the world expects you to commit suicide, but in reality you have to destroy foids life.[/UWSL]

there isn't an objective meaning, it's all subjective

I disagree with this now, check my later threads

The meaning of life for an incel
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

There is no meaning to it. It involves either coping or roping.