Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the male equivalent of rape?

P

poverty

evil femherroid
-
When a woman gets raped, the man is bypassing all of her mate requirements. She doesn't get to reject him for sex, her main value.

When a man gets robbed, the woman is bypassing all of his mate requirements. He doesn't get to reject her for resources, his main value.

A woman's main value to men is her sexuality, whereas a man's main value to women is his resources. Yet, when a man is robbed, it's still not the same as a woman being raped since men don't get traumatized from that, and he can easily earn the money back.

Plus women can be robbed as well, whereas men can never be raped.

Is there a male equivalent of rape?

the male version of getting raped is when a grAYcel spams your threads

I hate landwhales.

Rape. No matter what soyciety tells you men can get raped. Take 9 inches in prison from a guy named Ryan who smells like little ceasers and tell me men can't get raped.

Rape. No matter what soyciety tells you men can get raped. Take 9 inches in prison and tell me men can't get raped.

That's physical assault, not rape.
Men cannot bond or attach emotionally through sex. Men are highly sociosexual, evidenced by how they use prostitutes. Sex to men is like pissing in a toilet, purely a biological function.
Sex = rape. Rape is trauma, trauma requires a long-lasting negative emotional reaction. Since men cannot experience emotions through sex, they cannot experience trauma, therefore, they cannot experience rape.

If a man is injured through sex with another man, that's nothing more than physical assault along with maybe a little ego bruising, humiliation caused by homophobia (he's scared of being called a faggot). But that's not rape.

The male equivalent is inceldom

Men cannot bond or attach emotionally through sex. Men are highly sociosexual, evidenced by how they use prostitutes. Sex to men is like pissing in a toilet, purely a biological function.
Sex = rape. Rape is trauma, trauma requires a long-lasting negative emotional reaction. Since men cannot experience emotions through sex, they cannot experience trauma, therefore, they cannot experience rape.

If a man is injured through sex with another man, that's nothing more than physical assault along with maybe a little ego bruising, humiliation caused by homophobia (he's scared of being called a faggot). But that's not rape.
Joined Today at 7:04 PM

join date checks out

Salvador Ramos is a fakecel little bitch get that shitty pfp off

100% - Ok GrAY
Salvador Ramos is a fakecel little bitch get that shitty pfp off

Ok.
He's still super hot though.

I changed it. This one is hot too. His expression is super sexy. Seeing Adam Lanza's childhood photos makes me understand how pedophilia exists.

Ok.

I changed it. This one is hot too. His expression is super sexy. Seeing Adam Lanza's childhood photos makes me understand how pedophilia exists.
@TheProphetMuscle

Ok.

No fuck pedophiles, you’re a fakecel

:feelspuke:What was this faggot trying to accomplish in the first place

So let female incels post here and find a boyfriend here.

Last edited:
Rape. No matter what soyciety tells you men can get raped. Take 9 inches in prison from a guy named Ryan who smells like little ceasers and tell me men can't get raped.
this right here, men still get raped and I'm tired of people saying that we can't. I've heard horror stories of men who have gotten raped by females and other males and the court not giving a single shit about it because they were male.

why do you talk like a foid

how did it even get on here?
Literally just make an account and say that you're a male KHHV. Problem solved. Virtually everyone can LARP as an incel honestly.

landwhaled femcel logic

Male equivalent of rape is REJECTION YOU WHORE

Take 9 inches in prison from a guy named Ryan who smells like little ceasers and tell me men can't get raped.
Ew...

When i think a man being raped , i always think a hot dominant foid tying up a guy and doing bondage :ahegao::shhh:

Taxes and alimony going to single mothers. It's stealing resources from one man to raise another man's children. That's either rape or cuckoldry.

Literally just make an account and say that you're a male KHHV. Problem solved. Virtually everyone can LARP as an incel honestly.
saying your are 5'4 is an instant admission :feelsclown:

Also rape.

Female Sexual Coercion: Prevalence and Predictors in A College Sample

In studies with college-aged samples, between 18.2% (Russell & Oswald, 2001) and 49.5% of women reported using some form of sexual coercion to obtain sexual contact (e.g., kissing, petting, and forced intercourse; Carvalho & Nobre, 2015; Schatzel-Murphy et al., 2009; Struckman-Johnson et al., 2003).

Only for Chad though, of course:foidSoy:.

did you send the boobs pics or not?

Doesn’t exist. “Rape” is a made up foid construct.

. i think the equivalent is financial ruin.

Fucked by another man when not gay I guess.

Society literally takes money from men and giving it to women