Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the longest you've gone without leaving the house?

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
Title, for me it was about a month

About a month as well, I did visit the door to pick up pizza deliveries but didnt leave the house strictly speaking. I was in psychosis and thought everyone was out to kill me. I had tons of garbage and rotting food in my room, made a small labyrint between the piles of trash.

Nice one grAY, trying to keep the "incels don't leave their house" prejudice alive, good job infiltrator :D
But to answer your question: I haven't left my house in 21years 23days hehehehe :D
Oh and I didn't shower in that time of course because why would I when I'm not leaving the house :D

Nice one grAY, trying to keep the "incels don't leave their house" prejudice alive, good job infiltrator :D
But to answer your question: I haven't left my house in 21years 23days hehehehe :D
Oh and I didn't shower in that time of course because why would I when I'm not leaving the house :D
LDARing is my cope :feelstastyman::cryfeels:and for many others

Probably like 3 months. If you can afford to LDAR you already have a pretty good life. Not everyone can afford to NEET, there are people that can't get welfare or people that don't have families that love them enough to let them leech.