Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what's the longest you have had a oneitis for?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i think fr me it is a few weeks or maybe months at most. i am going through that phase again. she is actually quite ugly and i may mog her by a little, but it doesn't matter because pussy inflation and cock deflation means pretty much any thing is out of my reach. you know what the worst thing in life is? when you expect so little but even that is not granted to you

Attachments

• rage-frustration.gif
    rage-frustration.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 10
I thought u left also 8 years cuz i left school in 2013 then finally found her social medias in 2021 and found out she had a baby with a dude uglier than me.

Last edited:
0, I'm not a toilet worshipping simp

Couple months till I seen her with another man this always happens

I thought u left also 8 years cuz i left school in 2013 then finally found her social medias in 2021 and found out she had a baby with a dude uglier than me.
brootal

Never had oneitis in my entire life, also never fell in love, not a little bit.

3 months, luckily she killed my fantasies by being cruel and gossiping.

8 years. Mostly because she's the only girl to show me affection. And also that I was insanely attracted more than I've been towards anyone else. Hard to get over when there's never been anyone else

it's not worshipping, it's mere feelings
No, it is. Toilets are a vessel of pleasure, the cock socket is to be used and discarded when horny. Putting some toilet on a pedestal and daydreaming about it, is literally worship. Can't onitis grind without deifying a toilet.

oooo ShE's sO sPeCiAl, sHe'S nOt liKe oThER gIrLs, ShE's mY dIaMoNd. iF oNlY sHe'D giVe mE a cHanCe, MoMMa wOuLd bE sO prOuD lOoK aT mE NoW pApA

No, it is. Toilets are a vessel of pleasure, the cock socket is to be used and discarded when horny. Putting some toilet on a pedestal and daydreaming about it, is literally worship. Can't onitis grind without deifying a toilet.
even if true, you can't control your feelings, you can't just switch them on or off

Never had one, having a crush is for children or cucks.

Too much ,in highschool for a year I think when I was 15.She used me to make her homework and things like that.Too brutal for me to tell what happened next.

Nine years, nearly a decade now.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.

When i was 12, i told a nt about my crush in class, then they put my schoolbooks all the time at her desk so i had to go every day to the desk and pick it up and so i got laughed at from the whole class them.
I wanted to kms since then everyday

Something like 6 months. She turned out to be an even greater narcissistic slut than most foids are and this drove me further to the black pill.

When i was 12, i told a nt about my crush in class, then they put my schoolbooks all the time at her desk so i had to go every day to the desk and pick it up and so i got laughed at from the whole class them.
I wanted to kms since then everyday
i remember i told a nt who my crush was at the beginning of hs and because it was the same as his i pretty much got bullied, humiliated, and alienated by my ''friend'' group for it for a lot of schooling. i am the lowest vermin in people's eyes

i remember i told a nt who my crush was at the beginning of hs and because it was the same as his i pretty much got bullied, humiliated, and alienated by my ''friend'' group for it for a lot of schooling. i am the lowest vermin in people's eyes
Never trust normies „friends“, i learned it the hardway till 20 now i am 23 yo and isolate from my coworkers

Hmm.. only about 10 years :soy:

About 5 to 6 years. She got tattoos, started putting on more makeup, and gained some weight, so I lost interest and moved on. Plus, she hated me too lol.

I met my first oneitis when I was 10 and had crush on her for 8 fucking years. I don't know whether I am still attracted to her or not. I haven't seen her for last 2 years nor do I use social media so I don't have any pic of hers.

2 years, she had like a lower IQ so i thought i would be easy to trick her to like me, i was the tipical nice guy so i was convinced she will fall in love with me but it end up with her calling her parents on me to leave her alone
im now trying to forgive another oneitis, i read all the redpill books i could in a short time to her to like my everything was going well (while in friendzone) until a guy way taller than me appeared

I was bullied all the time from 8 to 16 i had crushes but it never began for me, gymmaxxin is useless as a manlet.
Its fuckin brootal atleast i can fuck some noodlewhores when i go seamaxx on 3rd December

One day. It was three years ago, she had just incorporated the bible study group and youth group at the time, the first thing I noticed about her (besided her hip lenght hair) was how eloquent and witty she was for a foid. So naturally, I developed a rampage curiosity for her and I stalked her socials, well it turned out that she was seeking God because of her wild past :feelspuke: we are talking about threesomes, lesbianism, nudes leaked, going out every saturday dressing like a hooker to get shitfaced, flashing her tits in public AND abortions, so in the next saturday meeting I initiated the topic of abortion and she cried :feelsbadman:

im now trying to forgive another oneitis, i read all the redpill books i could in a short time to her to like my everything was going well (while in friendzone) until a guy way taller than me appeared

Hmm. Please describe it.

You got oofy doofied? :reeeeee:

Just be first strikes again

Between low and neutral
“Low trust AF, I don’t think any women or children would want to be near you!”

“i'd trust you with material possesions but i wouldn't trust you to have dignity

you look like the kinda guy who behaves well out of fear of repercussions, and not because of your morals”

“very low trust”