Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what's the longest you have had a oneitis for?

“Low trust AF, I don’t think any women or children would want to be near you!”

“i'd trust you with material possesions but i wouldn't trust you to have dignity

you look like the kinda guy who behaves well out of fear of repercussions, and not because of your morals”

“very low trust”
Lol saw that on looksmax

Did he have a trustworthy face for why he was more popular than you?
View attachment 676098
View attachment 676099
im high trust fml

One day. It was three years ago, she had just incorporated the bible study group and youth group at the time, the first thing I noticed about her (besided her hip lenght hair) was how eloquent and witty she was for a foid. So naturally, I developed a rampage curiosity for her and I stalked her socials, well it turned out that she was seeking God because of her wild past :feelspuke: we are talking about threesomes, lesbianism, nudes leaked, going out every saturday dressing like a hooker to get shitfaced, flashing her tits in public AND abortions, so in the next saturday meeting I initiated the topic of abortion and she cried :feelsbadman:
typical

I had one for just over a year