Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the last time you approach?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★
Have you given up doing col/warm approach?
Do you think is it worth continuing this infinite brutal battle?

Two years ago at my job and she laughed in my face and didn't take my number

2020, ghosted

Two years ago at my job and she laughed in my face and didn't take my number
Brutal
I do remember I asked a girl her number, I was shaking, my sentences were lacking. She gave me the number and ghosted me.

Last week.

My sister hates me now and thinks I am a freak

Brutal
I do remember I asked a girl her number, I was shaking, my sentences were lacking. She gave me the number and ghosted me.
This bitch was playing with me I was too bluepill to see it

Between 2017 or 2019 i was bluepilled and didnt realise my looks scared them

Maybe like 2018. Now I know better.

Long time. Everyone has a boyfriend.

It's a long time
Never led to anything. If you're ugly and there is no spark then what's the point.

If you are attractive then foids will drop hints anyway and contrary to what most people think they're not subtle either. If they're subtle she doesn't really even want you. If she wanted, she would.

I can't understand this shit, there's no single girl anymore.
Well I'm sure they're actually single but they're all taken when I'm around.

Never led to anything. If you're ugly and there is no spark then what's the point.

If you are attractive then foids will drop hints anyway and contrary to what most people think they're not subtle either. If they're subtle she doesn't really even want you. If she wanted, she would.
If you've to try it's already over.

Not sure, tbh. I've been jaded for so long that I'm starting to forget memories from my bluepill days

Have you given up doing col/warm approach?
Do you think is it worth continuing this infinite brutal battle?
march I cold approached and foids got grossed out by my horribly grotesque face

7 years ago, approached someone from work, she just laughed at me

Before that it was about 15 years ago, girl in my class, was so nervous when I tried to talk to her and I think I wasn’t coherent or just mumbled something

7 years ago, approached someone from work, she just laughed at me

Before that it was about 15 years ago, girl in my class, was so nervous when I tried to talk to her and I think I wasn’t coherent or just mumbled something
Approaching at work seems to have lower probability of success.

Approaching at work seems to have lower probability of success.
Yeah I believe it. Just had no other ways to meet women at the time. Once you’re out of school it’s basically work or you go to a bar and compete with bar chads for loose bar women

I've tried jestermaxxing in middle and high school, but at best I got passively told I'm not welcome or at worst actively told to fuck off and that no one likes me

Never did, because I know my place

Yeah I believe it. Just had no other ways to meet women at the time. Once you’re out of school it’s basically work or you go to a bar and compete with bar chads for loose bar women
This truth is too brutal too swallow.
Ascend in school or never

I've tried jestermaxxing in middle and high school, but at best I got passively told I'm not welcome or at worst actively told to fuck off and that no one likes me
Brutal experience

Four years ago.