Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the last low inhib thing you did?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Today the professor asked who wants to present first?

In 1 second I blurted out "ME!" and I gave the first presentation. There was already kind of an order but those normies ALWAYS decide between themselves idk fucking when, so I always present like last. So today was different, didn't even give them a fucking chance to say that they decided the order beforehand.

Talked for like half an hour. Not bad for something I didn't read, just copied from a pdf to a powerpoint, and then I alternated between reading from the ppt to improvising based on what I just read, giving examples from random news articles that popped into my head. Social science degrees may be useless but at least you can improvise shit, that's the main reason why I picked them.

I learned my lesson from the past. There were a lot of people who wanted to present and if I didn't do that, I wouldn't have managed to present today. They talk for like 45 minutes sometimes. Hehe, eat that bitches.

Probably won't do it again anytime soon, do that too much and people start hating you and targeting you. And in such a disorganized system where most of the information, even crucial stuff, is posted on a facebook group chat, pissing off the normie hivemind can make your life difficult.

Today the professor asked who wants to present first?

In 1 second I blurted out "ME!" and I gave the first presentation. There was already kind of an order but those normies ALWAYS decide between themselves idk fucking when, so I always present like last. So today was different, didn't even give them a fucking chance to say that they decided the order beforehand.

Talked for like half an hour. Not bad for something I didn't read, just copied from a pdf to a powerpoint, and then I alternated between reading from the ppt to improvising based on what I just read, giving examples from random news articles that popped into my head. Social science degrees may be useless but at least you can improvise shit, that's the main reason why I picked them.

I learned my lesson from the past. There were a lot of people who wanted to present and if I didn't do that, I wouldn't have managed to present today. They talk for like 45 minutes sometimes. Hehe, eat that bitches.

Probably won't do it again anytime soon, do that too much and people start hating you and targeting you. And in such a disorganized system where most of the information, even crucial stuff, is posted on a facebook group chat, pissing off the normie hivemind can make your life difficult.
IDK tbh, have to recall something.
What are you studying ?

IDK tbh, have to recall something.
What are you studying ?
Social science shit, useless political stuff. Gonna end up a fucking bum. The few people that work in this field in this god damn country are super social, they have networks and connections and shit. Damn, most of them are already employed in this field. Meanwhile I'm fucking unemployed and just getting this shit degree as if that's going to change anything.

Crossed the border toSwitzerland with 0,5g cocaine in my purse, the cops even controlled me and asked why I'm nervous, I said its just hot.
I had luck 99 that they didn't find it. Traded the coke for 5g weed since I wanna get rid of hard drugs.

I guess I also went low inhib and gave a perfect presentation but that's because I did it about something I already knew a lot about so didn't even have to memorize much. I don't count that as low inhib though since everyone has to do presentations.

Crossed the border toSwitzerland with 0,5g cocaine in my purse, the cops even controlled me and asked why I'm nervous, I said its just hot.
I had luck 99 that they didn't find it. Traded the coke for 5g weed since I wanna get rid of hard drugs.
Was it hidden up the rectum?
I guess I also went low inhib and gave a perfect presentation but that's because I did it about something I already knew a lot about so didn't even have to memorize much. I don't count that as low inhib though since everyone has to do presentations.
Yeah I guess this is pretty mild shit.

It was probably when a college professor said the Jews were poor in Europe before WWII and I said wait a minute, what about the bankers?

It was probably when a college professor said the Jews were poor in Europe before WWII and I said wait a minute, what about the bankers?
Haha, based as fuck.

Was it hidden up the rectum?
just cut open the leather and hide things inside your purse