Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the incels.is stance on short foids?

Ascend and kids with short foid

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I see a lot of discourse on this site about short and tall foids. Many users say they would rather ascend with a robust, tall woman instead of a short woman as short women are incel factories. So if you ascended and had a relationship with a short foid, would you have kids?

Short people are inferior. I want a tall skinny woman.

i would never want kids

why the fuck would u have kids with a short foid

Many users say they would rather ascend with a robust, tall woman instead of a short woman as short women are incel factories.
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Ascend, have kid and pray its a foid if its not i will rope for passing my subhuman genetics to a future incel.

ascend with a robust, tall woman instead of a short woman as short women are incel factories.
ascend with short girl but have no kids is the best option

I don't give a shit about a foids height really. As far as I'm concerned she can be anything from 5-6 feet tall.

Ascend but no kids.
If it wasn´t for my mom, I´d be at least 5´11

u have to pay for ur sins :feelshehe:
i dont give a shit, i want to ascend with any foid. I will be a good father unlike my own dad at least. I don't give a single shit about selfishness I will try to make his life as easy and possible and teach him what I wish I knew back in the days. And I will tell him no matter what to fight against his bullies even stomp their heads if he has to.

Both of my parents are below 5'6, my little brother is 14 and 5'7, however he's still foredoomed to inceldom as he is not NT. If I procreate with a woman that is my height or an inch shorter and that is my looksmatch, I could have a son that is taller than I and is likely to inherit my positive genetics, which means that he would not be in the predicament that I'm in, if I have a daughter her height wouldn't matter. I'm well aware that this doesn't matter as i will never have a partner but I would probably have kids if I had a partner.

Only having kids with a foid my height and up

not bad mine is WORSE

my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'2 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Massive brutal Black Pil..... She was not satisfied with an average 5´9 guy, instead went for someone 1ft taller

yea mine too.... they want someone at least 5 inches taller
5 inch height diff isnt bad thats like the average height gap between females and males, my parents are a literal 1ft HEIGHT DIFF :reeeeee:

I see a lot of discourse on this site about short and tall foids. Many users say they would rather ascend with a robust, tall woman instead of a short woman as short women are incel factories. So if you ascended and had a relationship with a short foid, would you have kids?
FUCKING WE NEED HITLER LEVEL EUGENICS TO PREVENT FUTURE INCEL ETHNIC AND SHORT WHOR STRERILIZED

5 inch height diff isnt bad thats like the average height gap between females and males, my parents are a literal 1ft HEIGHT DIFF :reeeeee:
I am 5´9 and believe me, 5´4 foids would gladly reject men my height.
They´re delusional and borderline mentally ill, due to social media and these Jewish dating apps.

I wouldn't want to destroy an innocent child's life

I am 5´9 and believe me, 5´4 foids would gladly reject men my height.
They´re delusional and borderline mentally ill, due to social media and these Jewish dating apps.
ur parents 5'6 and 6'0 and ur 5'9? im like 5'11

use this website

I want to undergo Leg lengthening surgery, But idk if they help patients to gain a mere 2 inches in height..

My torso and legs are the exact same size/length, so I dont think it would be that big of a deal, as long as it looks proportional. 1/2 inches is within the proportional range

No kids

I would go to the sperm bank and get chad sperm into my woman

I am not so cruel to bring another incel Into this world.

pretty cucked
True

But what other alternative is there if she would want a child?

I don't want to bring another incel into this world, other option is adoption but that's even more cucked.

Tbh I don't think this will ever happen since I'll never get a wife anyway JFL