Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the ideal male to female ratio?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Women shouldn't be the majority if they can vote. They can have power if they just take up much space in society. They should not be too few either unless you want humanity to go extinct which I by the way do. A 3/1 ratio could be good if there were Saudi-esque laws such as no voting or women being outside without a male guardian. Women are also relegated to one part of the house for those who can afford it. Thoughts?

U ARE ALIVE DUDE ARENT U THE GUY WHO MADE FIRST POST ON OFFTOPIC :feelstrash: :feelsmega: :whatfeels:

At least twice as many foids as men but they cannot have power. If we factory farm them, we can have a lot more if we store them properly and economically.

I think 5 foids for every 4 men is enough to keep inceldom to a minimum while still allowing for reasonable pools of labor and potential security/peacekeeping forces.

U ARE ALIVE DUDE ARENT U THE GUY WHO MADE FIRST POST ON OFFTOPIC :feelstrash: :feelsmega: :whatfeels:
I joined a month ago exactly as you can see below my username. Sending positive vibes.

the only male to female ratio I want to see is a large group of men standing at the top of a foid mass grave shouting in triumph FREEDOM FREEDOM WE ARE LIBERATED.

3 men: 5 women

Something like 4 women to each man. Also, women shouldn't vote. Actually, we shouldn't have democracies either.

I made it in paint this year. I want to see the other guys profile pic.
Here.
Screenshot 20191224 204241 Samsung Internet