Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the highest demand job in your country?

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
Just thought it'd be interesting to hear from a local perspective.

Everything if you have the connections, if not get ready to work for min wage or slightly above it.

Work for the goverment/public insitutions and owner of a club !!!

I don't know but my guess would be on nurses

Cooks, waiters, sales, programming, truck driving, delivery, school teachers, accounting, mechanical engineering, warehouse workers...

Programmers.

Shame I'm too low IQ for that. Tried a couple of times to learn and failed.

Programmers.

Programming doesnt require a high iq.

It's not about salary. OP asked who is needed the most. Nurses and caregivers are in higher demand than doctors I guess.
Medicine is certainly the most popular degree in Germany, but there is still a lack of doctors in rural areas. Lots of jobs are high in demand and I think we cannot really differentiate between them without data :)

Nurses might be #1

Social media marketers for stacey and her starbucks coffee
Medicine is certainly the most popular degree in Germany, but there is still a lack of doctors in rural areas. Lots of jobs are high in demand and I think we cannot really differentiate between them without data :)

Nurses might be #1
Nursing is suifuel and too exhausting. Toasties everywhere and you have to wash the old man's ass

IT. East Europe is cheaper than the West & FAR better than India. We're a nice middle ground for stingy Westerners who just want some work done.
Programmers.
I'd argue that the overly abstract nature makes it a pain. It's dull & complex, and getting to do exciting stuff takes forever, IF you manage to get a grip on how it works.

All healthcare, trade jobs, teachers, etc. Big need for rural doctors, too.