Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What's the fucking point buddy boyo ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
What's the point for us to have standards in woman if we never ascend ? I posted a post where I said some girl was 10/10 and it wasn't even the point of my post. And people started argiung about this precise thing : she's not 10/10, she is hapa, she is 8/10 ... WHO CARES ? If it's over, it's over. THere's no point for us to rank people in a competition we aren't even competing.:feelsmage:

It still matters though, you're feeding the ego of foids when you call them 10/10, what's the point of doing that? You are well aware of the problem with putting holes on a pedestal.

There's no point. Only copes.

There's no point. Only copes.
:blackpill:
It still matters though, you're feeding the ego of foids when you call them 10/10, what's the point of doing that? You are well aware of the problem with putting holes on a pedestal.
They don't even aknowledge our very existnce, how would our opinion inflate their ego ?

everything is meaningless just want euthanasia

Because not every girl gives you a boner.
And the reason exaggerating 10/10 for the girl is bad is because it's basically worship.

Because not every girl gives you a boner.
And the reason exaggerating 10/10 for the girl is bad is because it's basically worship.
As a 0/10, giving any woman at least 1/10 is worship at this point.

Its over brocel, her being 3/10 or 10/10 or if she is 14yo jb or 50yo post wall roastie, they still doesn't want to have anything with us.

Its over brocel, her being 3/10 or 10/10 or if she is 14yo jb or 50yo post wall roastie, they still doesn't want to have anything with us.
:incel: