Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the forum consensus on NT?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★
I see a lot of people mentioning NT but that goes against the blackpill. Since the blackpill is very deterministic. Is it only NT matters when a guy is a 5 or something? Like he's not sub 5 but in that bland zone? But wouldn't that mean personality matters? If even a tiny group of people benefit from NT that is technically believing in personality. I thought that was very controversial here.

Nt is primary
Without nt cant speak normally and normies will know your autism

It only matters to increase chances if you already are not an incel, thus irrelevant.

The older you get, the more important it becomes.
Also NTness is not enough you need to be low inhib

Its a combination of factors and a single fuckup can end you

Nt is primary
Without nt cant speak normally and normies will know your autism
I get it matters for socializing but for relationships? What matters in relationships is sex. If people are saying personality matters at a certain looks level doesn't that mean they aren't attractive? Therefore they're using other means to make up for a lack of sexual chemistry? Or there's already sexual chemistry a bit but autism can get rid of it?

There's some correlation between your looks and NTness. Why would a subhuman manlet be expected to have NT traits if he's been ridiculed by society since he was 3 years old.
NT can be determined by someone's knowledge on pop culture too and their tendency to conform. I don't think these are correlated with looks tbh.

There's some correlation but I just don't know how strong it is, it wouldn't be a very strong positive one, I just think there exists a correlation. And yes, having knowledge of pop culture definitely contributes to your NTness.
even if they are correlated why does it matter? just because 2 factors are correlated doesn't mean that by themselves they matter. I could say most gl people are feminists (could actually be true because they like women more) but would that mean beign feminist gets u laid more?

The older you get, the more important it becomes.
Also NTness is not enough you need to be low inhib
betabuxxing roasties=still incel im talkin about hs and college

NT isn't personality you retard. Your interests don't fucking matter. Being shy doesn't matter.

Non-NT means being autistic or a schizo. But you fags don't know that.
how was i meant to know? I see people describing NT as anything on here. Autism if controlled to the point mutually benefitting conversations full of mutual interests happen i don't understand how anyone can say it's a deal breaker once the looks threshold has been reached. I think you mean low iq+autism. This guy who was in my social circle got a gf and he literally has a carbon copy of my personality and i'm aspie. Muh autism, he's simply better looking than me.

Last edited:
@Pixycel first sane comment

After looks, NT is the important thing a man can have.

There isn't any consensus basically

I think it can get you friends and that it can present oppurunities to interact with girls, but if you don't have looks then it wouldn't matter for women. Overall it's beneficial though

NT is genetic. Simple.

Psy1