Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whats the dumbest thing you've heard a foid say?

X

Xx_kyle_uzumaki_xX

Greycel
During my junior year a foid classmate said that the existence of the dinosaurs is a hoax and that we can't know the existed since we never saw them

Any of the shit my neurotic BPD borderline mentally disabled mother told me growing up.

Any of the shit my neurotic BPD borderline mentally disabled mother told me growing up.
I could say the same about my mom, different situation though she became a tinder dick obsessed whore post divorce which inflated her ego and made her insufferable to speak to in general

I don't know, they all say too much stupid shit to keep track of, tbh. :feelsjuice:

What kind of question is that?
Only thing spouting from a femsect's ass for mouth is just diarrhea and nonsense.

"Is math related to science?"

once i saw a foid trying to cook instant noodles, but she thought the water would magically appear in the microwave, and they were burning :feelskek:

"Why do the men I hang out with get freaked out when I tell them my
body count? :foidSoy:"

"Men are weird :foidSoy:"

What kind of question is that?
Only thing spouting from a femsect's ass for mouth is just diarrhea and nonsense.
Top-of-the-world level based answer :bigbrain:

"Is math related to science?"
:lul:

once i saw a foid trying to cook instant noodles, but she thought the water would magically appear in the microwave, and they were burning :feelskek:
Next level retardation, foid moment :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::waitwhat: :feelssus: :feelstastyman: :bluepill: :feelshaha:

My cousin's wife believes that Santa Claus, aliens, fairies, mermaids, spirits, astrology, witchcraft and voodoo are real. She is 33 :fuk:

"I hate cookies."

During my junior year a foid classmate said that the existence of the dinosaurs is a hoax and that we can't know the existed since we never saw them
She’s not wrong actually

One asked me if there are people who actually go 6 months without sex.

"God exists, he's the creator of everything" - foids who grew up in a religious family
"God doesn't exist because we can't see it" - foids who grew up in a non religious family
Foids follow, they can't think critically on their own. I grew up in an islamic family, my mother taught me everything about islam.
I'm now an atheist because I realized that religion is nonsense. No one influenced me, No one except me

mom said i'm looking good :feelzez:

My mom asked me why I dont go out and find nice girl:shock:

My cousin's wife believes that Santa Claus, aliens, fairies, mermaids, spirits, astrology, witchcraft and voodoo are real. She is 33 :fuk:
Howdy :feelsYall: Do you not believe in aliens? You honestly think we're alone in this universe?

"Its a mans world"

"Dating is so hard for girls"

"Why is math so hard?"

Anything that comes out from their
. mouth

A foid thought everyone loses their virginity in high school. They live in such a plane of existence

she is attracted to good personaliteehee

"Muh women are the gender that is responsible for the progress of culture and society, not those animalistic and stupied men:foidSoy::foidSoy:" or "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Last edited:
“ try inner child work”:foidSoy:

She told me that I'm really cute and started begging to have sex with me she even fell to my knees and started crying but I am blackpilled and truecel so I told that bitch to fuck off

Whatever feminists say. Foids live in tutorial mode.

In 9th grade AP US History a foid didn't know that the September 11th attacks happened:feelshaha:. We had to do some gay project about how 911 impacted are lives