Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the difference between eating a dog and a cow?

Should consumption of dog meat be legal?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Xongkuro/status/1668793398453497856?s=20

This Chinese poster has pointed out a big flaw in western thought. Many westerners pride themselves on eating beef and mock pajeets for worshipping the cow.

But then they let dogs fuck their women. Pitbull nigger dogs bite people. And ban dog fighting, ban dog meat. Etc. And anyone who dares to point out this logical contradiction is met with extreme hatred.

How is the westerner's worship of a dog different from a pajeet's worship of a cow?

Meat is meat no matter the source. Why prohibit one and not the other? Why not allow all?

agreed, they look cute thats why they dont eat them. halo effect strikes again JFL, cows are the ethnics of animals, and dogs are the aryan ubermensch :feelskek:

Last edited:
Western countries problem. I can eat dog and cat easily.

i think westerns have a very intimate relationship with a lot of animals especially dogs and cats while not even considering cows and sheeps as living creatures.
these animals in the first world (house cats and dogs) are treated very good and feed properly since the average western is rich enough to provide food for an animal. here in 3rd world countries, dogs are street animals so no one give a single fuck about them.

Meat is meat no matter the source. Why prohibit one and not the other? Why not allow all?
Only thing I can understand is not eating human meat but otherwise why isn't everything fair game? Sounds so fucking soy to say dogs are man's best friend and shouldn't be eaten. Nooo not le heckin good boi!! Give me a break. If these people had any idea what conditions the animals they eat were raised in and killed in, well, they'd probably feel bad for a little while then just go back to eating them. But if they can sympathize with a dog they can sympathize with anything, and if they can stomach any animal living and dying that way they should be able to do so too with a dog.

You asian OP? :feelssus:
No am curry.
i think westerns have a very intimate relationship with a lot of animals especially dogs and cats while not even considering cows and sheeps as living creatures.
these animals in the first world (house cats and dogs) are treated very good and feed properly since the average western is rich enough to provide food for an animal. here in 3rd world countries, dogs are street animals so no one give a single fuck about them.
agreed
curry.
agreed, they look cute thats why they dont eat them. halo effect strikes again JFL, cows are the ethnics of animals, and dogs are the aryan ubermensch :feelskek:
true
tons of westoids seething about Chinese dog farms lol

View: https://twitter.com/Xongkuro/status/1668703253012291585?s=20

Only thing I can understand is not eating human meat but otherwise why isn't everything fair game? Sounds so fucking soy to say dogs are man's best friend and shouldn't be eaten. Nooo not le heckin good boi!! Give me a break. If these people had any idea what conditions the animals they eat were raised in and killed in, well, they'd probably feel bad for a little while then just go back to eating them. But if they can sympathize with a dog they can sympathize with anything, and if they can stomach any animal living and dying that way they should be able to do so too with a dog.
agreed. Also many pigs are smarter than most dog breeds. But people eat them just fine.

in fact if we go by how intelligent and sentient an animal is, eating pig is worse than eating a dog. Nonetheless everyone here in the west eats bacon without a second thought. Then is completely repulsed seeing a China man eat a dog.

It's an irrational hypocrisy. I respect vegetarians who consistently avoid all meat, or meat eaters who consistently avoid all factory farmed meat. I would eat dog in China without remorse.

Dogs have utility that cows don't. They're useful for hunting and home defence. You don't eat dog for the same reason you don't eat horse. They're more useful to you alive.

Dogs have utility that cows don't. They're useful for hunting and home defence. You don't eat dog for the same reason you don't eat horse. They're more useful to you alive.
low IQ

Either eat them both or eat neither, but thinking one is bad while one is good is retarded

The difference is that a cow is for eating but a dog is not.

It's an irrational hypocrisy. I respect vegetarians who consistently avoid all meat, or meat eaters who consistently avoid all factory farmed meat. I would eat dog in China without remorse.
:yes:

""dog is my family member" is cringe. I don't support non working dogs or without a lot of land. Actually it is disturbing to me the surrogate bond westerners now do w dogs as a child substitute. This mentality isn't a western historical norm, it's new."

:yes:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

the dog lovers in the west are avg iq normies.

you're right in that they're no different than the hindus who worship cows

its all irrational

its all irrational
They get extremely triggered when you point this out and tranny contradictions. Meme planet.

Based

You can literally do all these stuff without shitbeast

its all irrational
Based and high iq

I like cows as well. Unlike horses who act like you don't exist when you pass them, cows all look at you walking by. It feels good to be noticed.

There is no real difference between eating a cow and a dog. It just so happens one is uglier than the other (half jokingly). And that people have socially been around/grew up with dogs for most of their lives. Unlike cows, pigs, and other commonly eaten animals. It's simply a product of our culture and people wouldn't hold the same standard for other animals in spite of there being no meaningful difference when it comes the conscious, sentience, and intelligence level.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know if I necessarily agree with this. Sure, dogs can hunt and be used as home defense, unlike cows. But likewise, cows have utility that dogs don't. For example, producing milk or being particularly useful when it comes to certain idiosyncratic agricultural tasks. Or, for instance, the fact that their dung can be used as a fuel (in India) or to fertilize (Indian) crops. With that, I wouldn't necessarily call them entirely useless. However, their usefulness as being meat probably outweigh the things I mentioned. On top of that, how many people actually use these utilities (aside from Indians) would be a different story.

But anyway, I would imagine there is a sizeable amount of dog breeds which are incapable of hunting and home defense. In that, this isn't unanimously applicable to all dogs. In my opinion, it would probably be more logical to buy a firearm (in the US) for that reason. In that, it doesn't need to be fed, cared for, and isn't prone to dying. Which ultimately makes it probably more useful. You could argue that, in tandem, if you bought a dog and a gun they would have a synergistic effect or whatever. Though, this is a side tangent. Now, what I think is the primary reason why people buy dogs and value them highly, in the first place, is because of their usefulness as emotionally uplifting tools. That is, as a way to deal with loneliness, anxiety, depression, etc. And as means to feel responsible for something or have a tangible reason to exist because something depends on you. As opposed to hunting, home defense, etc., which people rarely utilize. It could be argued that cows and pigs can serve this purpose too.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is I don't necessarily see, aside from the utility aspect, any fundamental difference between a cow and a pig. In other words, I wouldn't get mad if a chink eats a dog like how I wouldn't get mad if an American eats a hamburger. And so I wouldn't morally weigh one action over the other. Furthermore, I don't think the reason why people look down at dog eating or why it's frown down upon is because of the utility aspect. (You didn't make that argument, I know.)

But ultimately the reason why these species exist anyway is solely because of their historical usefulness like with cats (killing rodents to protect food) and dogs (to be used as hunting). But, as a general rule of thumb, I don't believe the majority of people need this/care for it anymore.

But whatever, I couldn't care less if it was one way or another; but I think there is a slight hypocrisy there when it comes normies. (And that's my main contention.) To be clear: I don't subscribe to vegan ethics, but I do hate the virtue signaling that women and normgroids partake in. They'll spit the same empty mantras like "I love dogs and animals" then will go to McDonalds and buy a quarter pounder or whatever. And fully benefit from the animal agricultural industry, while on the hand, complaining about dogs getting massacred in China. It's yet another form of normgroid cognitive dissonance and virtue signaling that I hate.

I don't know. I don't really have a problem with you said, I guess. But I don't think the majority of people think that way.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know if I necessarily agree with this. Sure, dogs can hunt and be used as home defense, unlike cows. But likewise, cows have utility that dogs don't. For example, producing milk or being particularly useful when it comes to certain idiosyncratic agricultural tasks. Or, for instance, the fact that their dung can be used as a fuel (in India) or to fertilize (Indian) crops. With that, I wouldn't necessarily call them entirely useless. However, their usefulness as being meat probably outweigh the things I mentioned. On top of that, how many people actually use these utilities (aside from Indians) would be a different story.
We domesticate different animals for different reasons, based on their abilities and strengths. But you already know this. Yes, we can keep a cow for its milk and dung, which is why people who own one cow usually don't kill it for meat, unless they absolutely have to.

But anyway, I would imagine there is a sizeable amount of dog breeds which are incapable of hunting and home defense. In that, this isn't unanimously applicable to all dogs. In my opinion, it would probably be more logical to buy a firearm (in the US) for that reason. In that, it doesn't need to be fed, cared for, isn't prone to dying, and is probably more useful. You could argue that, in tandem, if you bought a dog and a gun they would have a synergistic effect or whatever. Though, this is a side tangent. Now, what I think is the primary reason why people buy dogs and value them highly, in the first place, is because of their usefulness as emotionally uplifting tools. That is, as a way to deal with loneliness, anxiety, depression, etc. And as means to feel responsible for something or have a tangible reason to exist because something depends on you. As opposed to hunting, home defense, etc., which people rarely utilize. It could be argued that cows and pigs can serve this purpose too.
Sure, eat the dogs that are useless in defending farm animals or finding prey from their scent. I don't care, tbh. A gun may not need to be fed or cared for (it still needs regular oiling), but it can't defend your home when you're not there.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is I don't necessarily see, aside from the utility aspect, any fundamental difference between a cow and a pig. In other words, I wouldn't get mad if a chink eats a dog like how I wouldn't get mad if an American eats a hamburger. And so I wouldn't morally weigh one action over the other. Furthermore, I don't think the reason why people look down at dog eating or why it's frown down upon is because of the utility aspect. (You didn't make that argument, I know.)
OK, but nobody is talking about pigs. There's less of a utilitarian difference between a cow and pig than between a cow and a dog. People look down on eating dogs for the emotional reasons, which aren't good reasons, but that's just how the culture has been conditioned, almost like a residue effect from the utilitarian reasons.

But ultimately the reason why these species exist anyway is solely because of their historical usefulness like with cats (killing rodents to protect food) and dogs (to be used as hunting). But, as a general rule of thumb, I don't believe the majority of people need this/care for it anymore.
Correct.

But whatever, I couldn't care less if it was one way or another; but I think there is a slight hypocrisy there when it comes normies. (And that's my main contention.) To preface: I don't subscribe to vegan ethics, but I do hate the virtue signaling that women and normgroids partake in. They'll spit the same empty mantras like "I love dogs and animals" then will go to McDonalds and buy a quarter pounder or whatever. And fully benefit from the animal agricultural industry, while on the hand, complaining about dogs getting massacred in China. It's yet another form of normgroid cognitive dissonance and virtue signaling that I hate.
Yes.

We domesticate different animals for different reasons, based on their abilities and strengths. But you already know this. Yes, we can keep a cow for its milk and dung, which is why people who own one cow usually don't kill it for meat, unless they absolutely have to.
Yes
Sure, eat the dogs that are useless in defending farm animals or finding prey from their scent. I don't care, tbh.
Based
but it can't defend your home when you're not there.
True
OK, but nobody is talking about pigs.
That was a typo. I think I don't see any 'fundamental difference' for a lack of a better term between a cow and dog. Utilitarian difference, sure, I can see that.
almost like a residue effect from the utilitarian reasons
Yeah...

probably because dogs are thinner?, like they have less mass compared to cows or pigs so you get less meat

this is a question for the gooks.

it's over

probably because dogs are thinner?, like they have less mass compared to cows or pigs so you get less meat
sure but doesn't explain why we out right ban it. this explains why we don't farm them.
No, because they're worth more than cows, the same way we're worth more than them.
how so? A cow can provide milk and fertilizer, dog cannot do the same.

Some people in this thread can't seem to grasp that we've domesticated different animals for different reasons.

sure but doesn't explain why we out right ban it. this explains why we don't farm them.

how so? A cow can provide milk and fertilizer, dog cannot do the same.
well mabye cause "mans best friend" and dogs have been living beside us for thousands of years, i guess they have some moral concerns but they dont care about pigs which are supposedly just as smart as dogs. idk normies are retarded they will turn a blind eye to pigs because pigs are ugly but dogs are prettyboys so they will cry about it

My dog has never eaten a suit-wearing Chinese smart-ass.

But she got close one time. Dogs can smell fear.

FUCK OFF Gook Hong I already told your friend last week I don't want your electricity deal. Go home. Take your polyester suit with you.

This Chinese poster has pointed out a big flaw in western thought. Many westerners pride themselves on eating beef and mock pajeets for worshipping the cow.

But then they let dogs fuck their women. Pitbull nigger dogs bite people. And ban dog fighting, ban dog meat. Etc. And anyone who dares to point out this logical contradiction is met with extreme hatred.

How is the westerner's worship of a dog different from a pajeet's worship of a cow?

Execute all meat eaters then.

Implying that there's some kind of shortage of dogs and horses. (Quite common in my area to eat horses for a reason)

There's enough dogs in dog pounds that just get put to sleep because no one gives a shit about them. If talking about utility they'd be better off eaten.

Dbd251cf3b1f35db72d19aa4cf9f70444c2d45b0717dd5ad4144f8af7dabcd1a 1

I hate dogs so why shouldn't we eat them?

Why would you want to eat a carnivore? The meat we eat are generally prey animals (cows, pigs, chicken)

Last edited:
Eating dog meat is for stupid people I never had it but I know it wouldn't taste good

Why would you want to eat a carnivore? The meat we eat are generally prey animals (cows, pigs, chicken)
sure carnivore meat tastes worse. But doesn't mean it should be illegal to consume.

Cows have more meat

Cows= considered holy by hindu niggers
Dogs = worshiped by millions of dog nutters , including dogpilled foids.
No difference at all, we should mass slaughter all of them and eat them.

Maybe in 20000 bce? We dont live in age where we need horses or dogs for hunting, or travelling.

Maybe in 20000 bce? We dont live in age where we need horses or dogs for hunting, or travelling.
Most of the world is not comprised of urban centres and cities. There's a lot of rural living all over the world. Vehicles have mostly replaced horses, but technology hasn't replaced dogs yet, and they're still useful in much of that rural living land space.

Dogs have higher sentience levels. Their brains release oxytocin when forming a close bond with a human.