Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the deal with Shrinkflation?

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Decided to get a meal deal today because I was out and about.
Thought I would treat myself to chicken pasta; big mistake, that shit had NO CHICKEN and the sauce was trash, the chicken was something like 80% wheat flour or some shit. The worst part was that I remember buying the exact same thing last year and it used to be so much better AND CHEAPER.
I've noticed a lot of this going on. Corporations simultaneously making products more expensive and shittier. In 5 years all food will be made from reconstituted soy and will cost your left fucking testicle for a single bite. At the very least it has totally put me off store-bought goyslop for the forseeable future, back to mealprep ig.
What are your shrinkflation stories brocels?

Last edited:
Decided to get a meal deal today because I was out and about.
Thought I would treat myself to chicken pasta; big mistake, that shit had NO CHICKEN and the sauce was trash. The worst part was that I remember buying the exact same thing last year and it used to be so much better AND CHEAPER.
I've noticed a lot of this going on. Corporations simultaneously making products more expensive and shittier. In 5 years all food will be made from reconstituted soy and will cost your left fucking testicle for a single bite. At the very least it has totally put me off store-bought goyslop for the forseeable future, back to mealprep ig.
What are your shrinkflation stories brocels?
I make sandwitches

I can buy 14 pieces of kfc chicken for £21

not bad I guess kfc wins again