Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the deal with not being respectful to women?

Why are you incel?

• Total voters
B

bluecell

Banned
-
I've been lurking a while and I know this is a loaded question. I'm just kinda curious as to what your reasons are.

Which is why some of you don't respect females/"femoids"/whatever you want to call women? I know that isn't all of you, I won't generalise. I'm just wondering why those of you who are like this, why you think that will get you laid? If you have no interest in having sex with women or have "given up" I don't really think your response will be useful to me (I'm trying to do a little psychological research)

It's just that if I were disrespectful, or kept giving excuses about why I won't fuck a woman, how would I expect to get laid? Hell I've seen posts on the old subreddit that say things like "don't smile at women, scowl at them, yeah, that'll show 'em"... Which seems kinda counterproductive and the mental gymnastics behind it was interesting to say the least, though I don't know if that post was serious or not (but as the sub was very careful with who they let post, I doubt it was satire)

I'm not the type to make female friends, but I've got further in making friends with females by being respectful as opposed to not doing that. Then again I do tend to try to be confident (though I'm jittery and awkward and it's very obvious)

I just would like to know the thought process behind everyone who thinks that women are sub-human and won't respect them, and then expect women to want to be in bed with them. 

Maybe it's because I'm generally nice to people unless they give me a reason to not be that the concept of wanting women but acting in a way that won't get myself any is a bit odd to me.

I'd really kinda like to start a discussion on this and get an idea of the psychology behind this train of thought. It's fascinating to me, finding why others hold different beliefs/etc.

Respecting wymyn is overrated

First of all, fuck off Norman.

Second of all, it is our emotions. We hate them hence we don't want to respect them.

Thirdly respecting them has no factor in getting laid. Chad can treat them like shit, fuck them and then throw them out of his apartment with no clothes and they will still come back.

Fourthly we can still hate them, not respect them and want to have sex with them. Being incel does not make you gay.

Fifthly, fuck off white knight Norman.

Ban this normanfilth

ilieknothing said:

Second of all, it is our emotions. We hate them hence we don't want to respect them.

Thirdly respecting them has no factor in getting laid. Chad can treat them like shit, fuck them and then throw them out of his apartment with no clothes and they will still come back.

Fourthly we can still hate them, not respect them and want to have sex with them. Being incel does not make you gay.

What a troll, his name is bluecell, lel. Blue as in bluepill. I wish I was the mod, I would nip these faggots in the bud

11gaijin said:
Ban this normanfilth

What a troll, his name is bluecell, lel. Blue as in bluepill. I wish I was the mod, I would nip these faggots in the bud

Wait so blue means bluepill? well that's interesting to know. You can tell I'm new to the community and what words are used (though I do know that people use the word "blue" to mean sad, I guess my name gave the wrong impression as a first-timer to the community). Interesting avoidance of the question though. A dude can't do an experiment in human thought process.

ilieknothing said:

That's fair enough. I'm just interested in psychology. I guess by asking a question I'm suddenly white knighting?

Also with what you said "thirdly", do you have a source on that? If that is true then that would make a lot of sense. 

I get that you can hate them, and want to have sex with them, but where will you go on that? I'm just wondering. Maybe the psychology of females is different, I don't know how their brain works. I don't respect them but I have to seem like I do, if I want to stand a chance? Is anyone else like that?
I have to seem respectful to the fuckers if I want to get any lmao. I was just wondering about people's reasoning in their actions as everyone here also has a track record of not getting any.

Though no matter what I try I can't actually get any females to want me.

Battlefield3cel said:
Respecting wymyn is overrated

Well I mean clearly they don't respect you; hell nobody here is getting any because of them not even respecting you enough to think of you as an option, so it probably is.

bluecell said:
ilieknothing said:
That's fair enough. I'm just interested in psychology. I guess by asking a question I'm suddenly white knighting?
Also with what you said "thirdly", do you have a source on that? If that is true then that would make a lot of sense.
I get that you can hate them, and want to have sex with them, but where will you go on that? I'm just wondering. Maybe the psychology of females is different, I don't know how their brain works. I don't respect them but I have to seem like I do, if I want to stand a chance? Is anyone else like that?
I have to seem respectful to the fuckers if I want to get any lmao. I was just wondering about people's reasoning in their actions as everyone here also has a track record of not getting any.
Though no matter what I try I can't actually get any females to want me.

Yes you were obviously whiteknighting by calling for us to respect them.

I have done Tinder experiments where I treat females like shit. I have also seen abusive Chads do whatever the hell they want. It's the truth, respecting them has actually no factor. Respecting them probably decreases your chances as females like being objects for Chad.

Thank God this obvious troll was banned. This must have been his first time.