Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the current state of your hairline ?

Whats the current state of your hairline ?

• I have full hair

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Im balding

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Im completely bald

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Title. Im still lucky i have my full hair and didnt get early hair loss like my father yet and i pray it stays that way.

full hair but not for my genes, Norwood soon

Mr Mackey receded

my hair is probably the only part of myself I like

I don't have the worst hairline, but I might have the strangest. Why does it go back in the middle? Why is the corner recession worse on one side?

Attachments

• IMG_20240721_164252916~2.jpg
    IMG_20240721_164252916~2.jpg
    915.2 KB · Views: 19
I don't have the worst hairline, but I might have the strangest. Why does it go back in the middle? Why is the corner recession worse on one side?
You're reading too far into it

I'm balding on the flat spot of my skull

Nw2, but thinning, unfortunately. I have about the same amount of hair loss as my 59 year old dad. It's like it started 30 years too early.

Title. Im still lucky i have my full hair and didnt get early hair loss like my father yet and i pray it stays that way.
Norooq 1.5 I think my hair is starting to thin about but im on fin

Norwood 2, hair isn’t thinning tho.

norwood 4.5 not fully bald, but balding so badly i shave it

One of the few ups from my Testosterone deficiency

Is the deficiency diagnosed ?
Yes,

It stems from my massive overweight and hormonal problems which i have mostly lost now. I wasn't able to grow pubes until 18 and couldn't grow a beard until 2 years after taking medication

My father still has a full hair at 61 probably the only good thing I got from that shit marriege because my maternal uncles balded even before their 20s