Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the cringiest reddit jargon?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I can't decide between "thanks for the gold kind stranger :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" or "oh sweet summer child :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:". That "cake day" that is in everyone's profile is cringeworthy too kek

Reddit gold and upvotes have to be the most cringeworthy feature of the site. I think that is where the virtual signaling originated. Just enforces circle jerk mentality.

"Maybe, just maybe :soy: :soy:" is punchfuel.

"Decent human bean" is the worst. They really think they are good people and not a bunch of smug coonsoomers.

I can't decide between "thanks for the gold kind stranger :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" or "oh sweet summer child :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:". That "cake day" that is in everyone's profile is cringeworthy too kek

Literally any trend like baby yoda or thicc shrek or worse, the cake day trend. Wtf those people are upvoting in crowd without realizing what they are upvoting. I know because i was there. And on r/teenagers you can post literally anything.
"Cakeday :soy:"
:feelskek:

The entire site is cringey jargon filled with mindless, hive mind drones that repeat the same things and call themselves human.

retarded reply chain 'humour' clotting the entire page.
unpack, which implies something is there but in 100% cases means projecting some leftist pseudo-science over something.
obligatory cookie cutter 'cute lil' pupper' comment.
soywars/marvel reference which reddit always considers to be billion IQ.

Yikes sweaty! There's a lot to unpack here!

I almost never use reddit. I think I have one post there total

brownie points

'Yikes!' is utterly nauseating.

I've always used maybe, just maybe. It's been around long before plebbit

Who hurt you?

Sweet summer child, definitely. It was always so condescending

Le sexy time with the pupper

Everything on Reddit makes me cringe tbh. Also, they all have a certain way of typing where you never notice it anywhere else but Reddit. Can’t explain it. I can easily tell if someone is a Redditor just from the way they type.

Almost everything. Cant stand the way they write.

“Get therapy”

I don't know because r#ddit never got my attention

IMG 20200107 010204

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

I'm gonna puke :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"You're a danger to society" "get help"
Told to me more times than I can count

I hate almost all of the """"humor"""" that comes out of Reddit, it's super cringeworthy.