Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the chaddest race of whites?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

What's the chaddest race of whites?

• Northern european

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • Southern european

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Slavs

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Americans

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Jews

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
By white I mean people with white traits. I couldn't care less about political concerns or what countries are rich or poor. I'm talking purely about looks.

We more often hear females fawning the "latin lover" type rather than the "aryan" or "scandinavian" type.

We more often hear females fawning the "latin lover" type rather than the "aryan" or "scandinavian" type.
that's virtue signaling

also what's latin lover? wouldnt that mean latino?

also what's latin lover? wouldnt that mean latino?
In my country the latin lover stereotype typically refers to Spanish and Italian men, Chad when he speaks Italian or Spanish.

If I'm not mistaken "latino" means south or central American.

Last edited:
Anglo-Saxons.

Regions are not races.

The chaddest race is Faelid.

Regions are not races.

The chaddest race is Faelid.

Damn this is true. I really wish I was faelid instead of a subhuman curry :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Anglo-Saxons.
1672.jpg

SI

Scandinavians because they are the tallest and usually have the best facial features.

1. Northern European
2. Southern European
3. Americans
4. Slavs
5. White Jews (there are many types of Jews)

Jews own the entire planet. They're literally planetary Chads.

had female relatives that went to italy and they said how hot all the men were there

Obviously aryans.

>Americans
>Jews
>White

JFL
Southern Europeans > Northern Europeans > Americans > Slavs
Jews are everywhere
Agree with this, North Euros are tall but tend to have feminine faces, Americans are mutts, and slavic males are ugly as fug. South Euro takes the W

dutch look the chadiest
but act like simps

I'd go with northern italians

Anglo-Saxon > southies > slavs > nordics
Jews are not white

Probably northern europeans.

who voted for americans

is american even a race

bruh moment

Southern Europeans have some better traits + are more low inhib but Northern Europeans have better height which is the most important trait by far.

I would say Northern Europeans that live in America the ones in Europe are a bunch of left-wing betas and the Slavs are half asian the mediterranean's are half Arab the Jews are a race of Kazarian betas. There is some mixing between all of the races of Europe and you have the whole amerimutt meme sometimes they reproduce monstrosities but a lot of times they reproduce Chads it's less so about race and more so about height handsomeness athleticism attractiveness intelligence and other traits