Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the catch with Tinder matches in Bangkok?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I've tried the old switch my location to Bangkok trick on Tinder.

I'm just wondering what's the catch with getting matches from there? Why do they match with non Asian guys so much? Are they prostitutes or do they want something?

I'm NOT bragging, I'm just curious as it seems too good to be true.

There's no 'catch' with the vast majority of them. A handful (Not the majority by any means) will be ladyboys, that's about it.

Get ready for high inhib bitters saying it's all about money, passport, they're hookers etc.

There's no 'catch' with the vast majority of them. A handful (Not the majority by any means) will be ladyboys, that's about it.

Get ready for high inhib bitters saying it's all about money, passport, they're hookers etc.

Yep, already swiped right on a ladyboy by mistake and he asked me if I want to meet up for fun. Officially first time someone has messaged me first on Tinder ha. Needless to say I unmatched quickly.

I don't even get matches in Bangkok

Yep, already swiped right on a ladyboy by mistake and he asked me if I want to meet up for fun. Officially first time someone has messaged me first on Tinder ha. Needless to say I unmatched quickly.
Stay positive man. Atleast someone messaged you and appreciated you a little bit

I've tried the old switch my location to Bangkok trick on Tinder.

I'm just wondering what's the catch with getting matches from there? Why do they match with non Asian guys so much? Are they prostitutes or do they want something?

I'm NOT bragging, I'm just curious as it seems too good to be true.

Are you white? That would explain it.

Humblebragging is not allowed.
Do you wanna coordinate trips to Thailand I wanna go this year I have been chatting with various Thai women and they want my cock because I am white and tall. Maybe we can meet up in Thailand hang out and fuck some thai girls together :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Let us ascend brother

Last edited:
The catch is that you are white

you are volcel if you turn down a ladyboy

Do you wanna coordinate trips to Thailand I wanna go this year I have been chatting with various Thai women and they want my cock because I am white and tall. Maybe we can meet up in Thailand hang out and fuck some thai girls together :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Let us ascend brother

Sounds good but still seems too good to be true to me. Feel like we'd get there and some pimps would jump out fuck us up and leave with our money

The catch is that you are white
Lmao your name is so accurate I see literally what I picture is you at my gym.

Imagine this gymcel. About 5'9, severe temple recession (looks like the green goblin from Spiderman) has a shit frame and is also ugly. He's the textbook gymcel.

Sounds good but still seems too good to be true to me. Feel like we'd get there and some pimps would jump out fuck us up and leave with our money
IDK I chatted with them on dating sites not Thai hooker sites.
There is no catch, if you are white you are God to Thai girls.

Also no one is gonna jump us I heightmog every thai man on Earth and framemog from gymcelling, but there's a big Russian population in Thailand and those Motherfuckers could probably get the better of us

Changing your location to Thailand makes you feel like what chad feels like here. Ha.

Also no one is gonna jump us I heightmog every thai man on Earth and framemog from gymcelling, but there's a big Russian population in Thailand and those Motherfuckers could probably get the better of us
Ban this hand flapping sperglord already.

Lmao your name is so accurate I see literally what I picture is you at my gym.

Imagine this gymcel. About 5'9, severe temple recession (looks like the green goblin from Spiderman) has a shit frame and is also ugly. He's the textbook gymcel.
Maybe it IS me.