Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the biggest suifuel you personally witnessed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I personally don't remember. But it's probably something I saw on Facebook or Instagram back when I was retarded and still used them

My face and my life.

teenage girls in booty shorts

Ethnic foids who'd only go for Gigaethnics dating a white normie.

My face in the mirror

that a huge part of my life were fucked by my simp ignorant beta father and narcessitic whore mom . who are was so fucking blue pilled and fed me a bunch of lies .

Female driving.

kids with girlfriends

my cousin fucking 2 hot Stacies on my couch at 4am, he thought I wouldn't notice

School. It's where I witnessed what a cruel and cold world we live in. I still have nightmares I'm back in school. The bullying by students and TEACHERS. Made fun of by them in front of the class. Being told to practice taking McDonald's orders and that I'll live in my mother's basement all my life. I hate them. I hate them all.

public displays of affection

my nonexistant lower third

seeing how far people get in life with all the connections they establish through the sole virtue of being normie

One of my 1st crushes rejected me claiming i was weird .then hearing she has a emo boyfriend now who got sent to da hospital for swallowing a razor blade . yes im the weird one huh ? Nah just the ugly one

seeing how far people get in life with all the connections they establish through the sole virtue of being normie

Can relate. Success depends on who you know, and what you have.

Prettyboy Chad from my school kissing other girls one by one while girls were lining up to kiss him on the playground while I LARPed as a ninja turtle with my incel friend.
Fuck dude brutal. I want that
For me probably my cousin saying “bro the amount of times ive has sex in this car”

back when I still had hopes to ascend, I approached a chick and she said she was lesbian
then a few moments later my Chadlite friend approached the same girl, and she said she was a lesbian, but she'd make an exception because he was really hot (her words)... then they started making out right in front of me

A Chadlite wooing all the females in the group I hanged around, including my crush, me being just a comedic character looking on :feelsclown:
Also when I realised how females are seen as inherently more valuable than men and get unlimited attention both irl and online, including even shit like r9k where I thought the girls who were 'relatable' might hang out when I was more bluepilled.

Stacy making out with Becky as a joke, then they started doing that everyday in class,then it turned into mutual masturbation.

The teachers couldn't do a lot since Becky was the daughter of the principal.
Sounds like something out of a movie but it happened.

Stacy making out with Becky as a joke, then they started doing that everyday in class,then it turned into mutual masturbation.

The teachers couldn't do a lot since Becky was the daughter of the principal.
Sounds like something out of a movie but it happened.
Wtf kinda school did you go to?

seeing female asses and not being able to touch them

Seeing normtards doing degeneracy like Public Displays of Affection (PDA)

back when I still had hopes to ascend, I approached a chick and she said she was lesbian
then a few moments later my Chadlite friend approached the same girl, and she said she was a lesbian, but she'd make an exception because he was really hot (her words)... then they started making out right in front of me
jesus christ

Was hanging out at house of my school crush (managed to stumble my way into “male best friend role” (lol) back in my bluepill days. Figured that if I was a supportive friend long enough it’d be just like the movies, we’d realize feelings for one another and I’d make it. How wrong I was. Walking down to the local CVS at night with her and she says “hey can I ask you for boy advice?”
>too beta to say no
She starts describing her intense attraction to this guy 2 years older than us that I’ve never met, says he added her on snap a week ago. The night before he picked her up in his car, he got her to smoke weed for the first time (cringe, I hate drugs), watched some Rick and Morty on his phone, and them she started telling me how she asked to read his palm so she could hold his hand. Then she leaned on him and they started kissing. They made out for the full night according to her, till like 5 am. Now she wanted my advice for how to meet him again without seeming desperate. Literally thinking about nothing but roping at this point in the story. Barely containing my seething rage. Say nothing other than “cool”. Mfw everyday for the rest of sophomore year he would pick her up at midnight, get a blowiob from her, they’d sleep together till 5, then he’d drive her back to her house. Literally over a year of constant “friendship” is mogged by Snapchat Chad with drivers license. This was the day I began my journey to blackpilldom
This was probably the last time I interacted socially with a female not related to me for longer than a minute

My friend dating the girl I had a crush on in middle school

Was hanging out at house of my school crush (managed to stumble my way into “male best friend role” (lol) back in my bluepill days. Figured that if I was a supportive friend long enough it’d be just like the movies, we’d realize feelings for one another and I’d make it. How wrong I was. Walking down to the local CVS at night with her and she says “hey can I ask you for boy advice?”
>too beta to say no
She starts describing her intense attraction to this guy 2 years older than us that I’ve never met, says he added her on snap a week ago. The night before he picked her up in his car, he got her to smoke weed for the first time (cringe, I hate drugs), watched some Rick and Morty on his phone, and them she started telling me how she asked to read his palm so she could hold his hand. Then she leaned on him and they started kissing. They made out for the full night according to her, till like 5 am. Now she wanted my advice for how to meet him again without seeming desperate. Literally thinking about nothing but roping at this point in the story. Barely containing my seething rage. Say nothing other than “cool”. Mfw everyday for the rest of sophomore year he would pick her up at midnight, get a blowiob from her, they’d sleep together till 5, then he’d drive her back to her house. Literally over a year of constant “friendship” is mogged by Snapchat Chad with drivers license. This was the day I began my journey to blackpilldom
This was probably the last time I interacted socially with a female not related to me for longer than a minute
brutal stuff,man
ngl

>too beta to say no

Brutal driver's license pill, and brutal satellite male/nuptial gift pill

School. It's where I witnessed what a cruel and cold world we live in. I still have nightmares I'm back in school. The bullying by students and TEACHERS. Made fun of by them in front of the class. Being told to practice taking McDonald's orders and that I'll live in my mother's basement all my life. I hate them. I hate them all.
You beat me to it. It is the place where you find out where you exactly stand in society.

>too beta to say no

holy fuck that's brutal

Everything is suifuel, even the damn flies around my house get to fuck while I don't
20200123 004336

i don't remember but one moment that I can think of right now was when overheard people FROM ANOTHER CLASS talk shit about me. Like im so repulsive people that barely see me hate me

>too beta to say no

My condolences

I visited NYC one time, and I was waiting for a seat at some sushi restaurant. Standing directly in front of me in the waiting area, in the middle of the room and everybody, were Chang and some noodle (as far as I can tell the entire city is like 99% asian btw), and they were kissing and groping each other for what had to have been at least 30 minutes non-stop. Fuck I can't stand that shit in public