Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the biggest suifuel you personally witnessed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
I get a new suifuel every day i go to high school

Most of it happened during grade school. Getting bullied to shit all throughout middle school, being picked least attractive in my group of dysfunctional friends by some upperclassman foid in the first year of HS, watching those same guys get their own foids despite doing the same idiot shit I did just to cope with my miserable life. But the absolute worst was asking this mid to lower teir sorta goth foid to be my girlfriend. Imagine my surprise when the succubus agreed to be, of course I had to spread the news around to anyone who might've given a fuck so when the next day came and she denied it claiming it was just a big misunderstanding I had to look like an even bigger subhuman retard than I already was. You know there's more but I don't want to think about this anymore, just fuck normalfaggots man.

One of my 1st crushes rejected me claiming i was weird .then hearing she has a emo boyfriend now who got sent to da hospital for swallowing a razor blade . yes im the weird one huh ? Nah just the ugly one
Damn, that's brutal.

normies jestermaxxing for a landwhale

All of my middle school friends got girlfirends but i was left alone to rot.

Former oneitis with a bbc