Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what’s the best way to defend yourself/ shit talk as an “adult” ?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★
one of the frequent criticisms i’ve gotten is that my manner of speaking and communicating (particularly online) come off as a bit immature and too awkward, I was wondering what the “proper” way to converse or interact with is, particularly with foids, i understand they’re foids after all and once youre no long in school words become your only true weapons so i want to get good at wielding them so to speak ..

post a picture of chad and say its your selfie

Dont know, I dont speak to anyone irl

haven't had an irl conversation outside of work in 3 years never looked back jfl

my brain is fucked so I can't speak properly

Troll people or ignore them

Tell them to g9 fuck rhemselves

Never went to uni, I'm 26. Have been Neet past year, beforehand was working in IT
how can I get hired in IT as a 19 y/o with only a degree in business accounting

stop being a high inhib cuck and just speak

i’ve done this many times and the consequences have been over dramatic and retardedly excessive

The best way to trash talk is by copying me, your never gonna be as good but its something

Jiu jitsu. Defend yourself by putting them right where your balls are and choking them and let your balls be the last thing they sniff before they pass out.

How are we supposed to even know? It is called being developed as a normal human. You get it somewhere after the first kiss and before a third romantic partner.
no no not that kind of interaction, I mean the proper way to flame and talk shit back to someone that attempts to attack you

Jiu jitsu. Defend yourself by putting them right where your balls are and choking them and let your balls be the last thing they sniff before they pass out.
I’m 6’1 with a body closer to a lanklet than a martial arts expert even without lifting so much

The best way to trash talk is by copying me, your never gonna be as good but its something
alright big shot please explain what you do

one of the frequent criticisms i’ve gotten is that my manner of speaking and communicating (particularly online) come off as a bit immature and too awkward, I was wondering what the “proper” way to converse or interact with is, particularly with foids, i understand they’re foids after all and once youre no long in school words become your only true weapons so i want to get good at wielding them so to speak ..
think to urself the worst thing that can happen is u ending ur inceldom once and for all when u go ER

They won't fuck you as a reward for acting grown up. Don't worry about foids using their both brain cells (they share) to sound smart (and failing, considering that they use ad persona arguments :feelshaha:). Internet is meant for relaxing, act however you want

think to urself the worst thing that can happen is u ending ur inceldom once and for all when u go ER
that’s a permanent solution tho, i’m talking strictly short term

the best way to interact with normshits is to always display pure unadulterated disdain towards them :feelsokman: don't get caught behaving otherwise

the best way to interact with normshits is to always display pure unadulterated disdain towards them :feelsokman: don't get caught behaving otherwise
that’s exactly what I do and it’s led to so much problems, why do you think i’m resorting to unironically asking for social advice on an incel forum ..

You have Low test. Immediately get it checked out at doctors. If low, immediately inject test don’t second think it.

Don't get yourself into a situation where you have to defend yourself in the first place

post a picture of chad and say its your selfie
Ye if they think you're chad it doesn't matter what you say. If you spout some bullshit they will say you are quirky/shy/cute

what you're supposed to do is act like you have a bunch of clout, and you want more clout, you have to talk about your side hustle and how you are using the interaction for self-promotion, that's what normal people do

what you're supposed to do is act like you have a bunch of clout, and you want more clout, you have to talk about your side hustle and how you are using the interaction for self-promotion, that's what normal people do
in what context, what are you even talking about?

like if they are talking to you for the sake of getting to know each other
almost no one does this to me, I just engage in conversation with people I know

When they criticize you for being immature or child-like, give them an Erich Kästner quote:

"Most people put their childhood away as if it was an old hat. They forget it as if it was a phone number that does not apply anymore. They think about their life as if it was a salami which they are eating slice by slice and then they become grown-ups, but what are they now? Only those who grow up and still remain children are real human beings."

If someone speaks to you in a tone you do not like this works

This only works if it is not a direct face to face conversation

One time a manager said something to me in a snarky tone, their tone was disrespectful and they disrespected me in front of a bunch of disrespectful colleagues.

So I said "Oh sorry didn't hear you" and I delivered it plainly

They were forced to repeat what they said, however on the second time its unnatural to keep their snarky disrespectful tone so they repeated what they said without the attitude and I responded.

I find it works pretty well, people won't hold the exact same tone repeating themselves.

that’s exactly what I do and it’s led to so much problems, why do you think i’m resorting to unironically asking for social advice on an incel forum ..
what problems? :feelsjuice: why are you interacting with normshits anyway? :feelsjuice: npnw lilbro