Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's the best LIFEFUEL you have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I have a specially depressing day today brocels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: im srs btw. Like most of the time I can cope, but today I'm feeling miserable.

I urgently need some lifefuels, or kekfuels for a laugh. Anything from foids being abused by chads, chadfish experiments, lifefuel stories that you experienced, idk shit like that. Just post the best you've got please.

Ty brocels :feelscomfy:

Sorry brocel I don’t have any. But hope your day gets better, I have to go wagie now. :incel:

2 new orange blossoms on my indoor (for winter) dwarf tree! Means next year I'll have two more organic oranges... If i survive.

I'm not healthy.

A Chad in my country beated up his ex-GF in her friend's apartment
Claimed she was the one abusing him, got sentenced and released early 2 times
Went back to do it again
Got caught by camera
I saw it in the news and ı said to myself ''I bet he committed other crimes before these''
And guess what ?
He had 5 other charges of crimes and the foid who got abused knew this,long before he started abusing her and they started arguing.

Also ı have some kek fuel
I hope you have a better today and tomorrow than me bro
Cheers

At least we aren't bluepilled asswipes worshipping consumerism and gynocentrism.

A Chad in my country beated up his ex-GF in her friend's apartment
Claimed she was the one abusing him, got sentenced and released early 2 times
Went back to do it again
Got caught by camera
I saw it in the news and ı said to myself ''I bet he committed other crimes before these''
And guess what ?
He had 5 other charges of crimes and the foid who got abused knew this,long before he started abusing her and they started arguing.

Also ı have some kek fuel
I hope you have a better today and tomorrow than me bro
Cheers
View attachment 413571
based
At least we aren't bluepilled asswipes worshipping consumerism and gynocentrism.
At the end of the day all lives are meaningless, it doesnt matter if you are chad or not. Death does not favourize Stacy over you.
lifefuel

Covid lockdown is the biggest lifefuel of our life time.

I once went to a concert alone with no expectations and just one bottle of mead. Some normies noticed me standing alone. Suddenly one guy put his arm around me and invited me to join them and we bounced around and danced like crazy even though we didn't know each other. There even were girls with them and they did not even insult me or looked at me in a disgusted way, but just tolerated my presence.

A nice memory that made me feel accepted for once. Even as a subhuman retrognathia having race-mixed Hyperwristcel with tiny hands and a hunchback you can still have fun sometimes.

I once went to a concert alone with no expectations and just one bottle of mead. Some normies noticed me standing alone. Suddenly one guy put his arm around me and invited me to join them and we bounced around and danced like crazy even though we didn't know each other. There even were girls with them and they did not even insult me or looked at me in a disgusted way, but just tolerated my presence.

A nice memory that made me feel accepted for once. Even as a subhuman retrognathia having race-mixed Hyperwristcel with tiny hands and a hunchback you can still have fun sometimes.
i feel you brocel, i know exactly what you mean. to normies that's the bare minimum, but to us, its an experience that you never forget. a sign that may not be as horrible to be around and may not deserve all you're suffering

i feel you brocel, i know exactly what you mean. to normies that's the bare minimum, but to us, its an experience that you never forget. a sign that may not be as horrible to be around and may not deserve all you're suffering
This. Exactly this. You understand me fully. It may not seem like much, but to me it was such a huge lifefuel. I finally felt human. I will never forget things like that.

Just play some vidyagames

At the end of the day all lives are meaningless, it doesnt matter if you are chad or not. Death does not favourize Stacy over you.
29200.jpg

this is really lifefuel!!!! death is the best !!!