Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Whats the appeal of genshin impact? Anyone here plays that shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
So i discovered this game called genshin impact , Looks decent but i have a few complaints.

1 No character creation.

2 Dubbed voices that suck , Dont know if you can get the game with japanese voices.

3 Microtransactions for a game that is not even a competitive MMO.

Outside that the world looks fancy but im not sure if the story is any good , Probably not.

Is this game worth it or just a piece of shit made for normie coonsomers?

If its popular there's good chance its trash

Play phantasy star online 2 instead

I think it's just a gacha. I'd rather make a public announcement to my family saying I'm an incel and letting them watch my browse history than play that shit.

I think it's just a gacha. I'd rather make a public announcement to my family saying I'm an incel and letting them watch my browse history than play that shit.

whats a gacha? something like library of ruina?

whats a gacha? something like library of ruina?
Basically games that have a loot box system wich you have to pay for with real money. People lose a fuck ton of money this way because you rarely get what you want.

Basically games that have a loot box system wich you have to pay for with real money. People lose a fuck ton of money this way because you rarely get what you want.

I dont understand how could someone pay for loot boxes in a game without pvp

The best and free way to play genshin impact is to open sankaku complex, input genshin impact tag and get some tissues. :feelsYall:

I thought it was a hentai game.

The ads are JFL. Whenever it plays the ad I look strait to the skip button after muting it.

Played the game. Soulless trash.

It's a game for pedophiles.