Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's the #1 most unfair / rage inducing thing about the blackpill?

What pisses me off the most is that while I have gone through hell, have been born to drug addicts, have been homeless, have never gotten any support from anyone - at the same time foids have total power over men and everybody is making things easy for them. AND at the same time THEY COMPLAIN OVER BEING DISCRIMINATED. THEY COMPLAIN OVER WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!!! CUNTS THAT INHERIT HOUSES FROM THEIR FUCKING FATHERS. THEY COMPLAIN THAT I AM PRIVILEGED OVER THEM.

This is a fucking joke! They can't be motherfucking serious!! They would have roped within 5 minutes if they had been confronted with what I have gone through.

Whats unfair is having brown shit coloured mud skin and knowing you're stuck with it forever

That women would fuck dogs than me

basically women loving violent abusive chads

The fact that women have advantages in everything. That's the most unfair. Most female teachers and nurses and shit are brain dead.
The fact that femoids have gotten to believe that THEY are the disadvantaged ones makes it a billion times worse.

1. Women are biologically programmed to be unfaithful. Unless you are the chaddest chad
  2. Perceived "personality" is only a proxy for looks, actual personality doesn't matter
  3. Things are getting worse

The willfull "ignorance" of the public. THAT, above all else, is what worries me. If the public doesn't acknowledge, SOON, that the "looks pill" is a valid point, AND figure out a civilized way to handle the attraction imbalance, western civilization will eventually collapse under the weight of its own lies and false narratives about the sexual marketplace. We have a steadily growing number of men who no longer see any incentive to support the economy. If their numbers reach just 20% of the male population, the economic impact will make the 1930s Great Depression look like child's play.

Last edited:
Women loving psychopathic serial killers is the blackest blackpill.
I'm always preaching fighting success / violence / murderer theory and I still have trouble with this pill.. it still hasn't really fully sank in. it's absolutely soul crushing.

also tweaked my sig a bit. I think it hits a little harder now

the dogpill ruined me

The blackpill is genetic determinism with some anthropology thrown in. It merely states the fact, and facts are always neutral - there are no "unjust" facts. It is mainly the hypocrisy of the modern society that baffles me. It should be obvious that men with diseases that greatly diminishes sexual value shoud revieve some reparations from the state if single moms do. I cannot hate women for behaving in accordance with their biological machinery - I do hate women, but for other reasons. If I were Chad I would do the exact same thing. If I were Stacy I would take advantage of my sexuality.

The Blackpill is conforting for me as it leaves no ambiguity. There are about three "castes", and there is very little mobility. I am in the lowest cast, but deep down this brings me peace of mind, as it is truly not me or my "personality" that makes me undesirable to women.

The willfull "ignorance" of the public. THAT, above all else, is what worries me. If the public doesn't acknowledge, SOON, that the "looks pill" is a valid point, AND figure out a civilized way to handle the attraction imbalance, western civilization will eventually collapse under the weight of its own lies and false narratives about the sexual marketplace. We have a steadily growing number of men who no longer see any incentive to support the economy. If their numbers reach just 20% of the male population, the economic impact will make the 1930s Great Depression look like child's play.

That's exactly what I was going to say: WILLFUL IGNORANCE.

The fact that foids would willingly line up to lick Chad's asshole before even considering hugging a incel or average man.

The fact that foids would rather fuck dogs than even consider you as an option.

The fact that being an ethnic in the dating game is a huge disadvantage and is the equivalent of trying to run a marathon uphill with a ball and chain strapped to your ankle.

These too....

Women loving psychopathic serial killers is the blackest blackpill.
there is nothing that can be done as your value in this world is determined by your GENETICS
the fact that foids can sell their feces online and make a living.
That 80% of men are disposable
The fact that women have advantages in everything. That's the most unfair. Most female teachers and nurses and shit are brain dead.
This is true, in my experience a lot of foid nurses arent worth a fuck and cant do their job for shit and have an attitude problem half the time.
that even the most ugly woman has literally infinite options thanks to Tinder while average guys have no options.

For me it's how hags hit their 30s/40s then say any man who dates even 1 year younger is a pedophile and now it's time for him to man up, despite him never having dated when he was young.
Thats a reason to totally go for it. Let these old saggy sluts rot.

Genetic determinism is a hard pill to swallow. That everything is decided in that single moment of genetic recombination.
That is a lesson every person should learn, but most are too terrified to see it.
What pisses me off the most is that while I have gone through hell, have been born to drug addicts, have been homeless, have never gotten any support from anyone - at the same time foids have total power over men and everybody is making things easy for them. AND at the same time THEY COMPLAIN OVER BEING DISCRIMINATED. THEY COMPLAIN OVER WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!!! CUNTS THAT INHERIT HOUSES FROM THEIR FUCKING FATHERS. THEY COMPLAIN THAT I AM PRIVILEGED OVER THEM.

This is a fucking joke! They can't be motherfucking serious!! They would have roped within 5 minutes if they had been confronted with what I have gone through.
Shit, man, even rich people try to posture as unappreciated victims. Class Warfare isn't a motto of the poor, it's a motto of the rich they use to discredit any attempt to analyse why they are rich and if it's wrong and socially destructive.

Last edited:
The fact that the people who fucked with you WILL live better lives, and that people dislike you often solely for your genetics, basically proving that god, justice, and karma do not exist.

That life is not a meritocracy, that unfairness, and suffering are built into it, that the worst human beings generally have the best lives, and that very little of this can be reduced at all with monumental effort.

The fact that women will just keep getting away with it without any consequences for themselves.

To be fair the age shit is pure blue pill, black pill says it's entirely natural for older men to date younger foids if their SMV allows it.