Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's that virus

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I never watch the news so I barely know about it. It's probs just some thing the news is exaggerating like they always do with viruses like they did with ebola

I don't know but I want to have it

Coronavirus. Originated in Wuhan, China. It is deadly. 886 confirmed cases.

We need a super STD to wipe out the used up roasties.

Coronavirus. Originated in Wuhan, China. It is deadly. 886 confirmed cases.
Is that a lot? It doesn't sound a lot considering there's 7billion ppl in da world ngl

Triggered me, because people quarantined and cannot travel, so means without quarantine they travelling a lot and so mogging me at that

This is just a rehash of the early 00s sars scare

I calculated we will have ober 6 million cases in just 20 days if we wont nuke China NOW

lets hope for an outbreak

A worldwide pandemic would be pretty based ngl.

It's sent from god, to punish rices and hopefully next punish curries for fucking up global society, global markets, global SMV, and mainly for being so fucking dumbshits in denial of real world eating their bluepulls and redpills everyday like m and ms

It's a virus that allows the big pharma countries to profit shitloads of money. While thousands will keep dying from opioids.

Basically SARS 2.0, we'll probably be fine (unfortunately).

Basically SARS 2.0, we'll probably be fine (unfortunately).
What's SARS?
It's a virus that allows the big pharma countries to profit shitloads of money. While thousands will keep dying from opioids.
I thought opioids wasn't a problem anymore? (I kinda don't even know what they are ngl but I thought that's a thing from the 90s)
It's sent from god, to punish rices and hopefully next punish curries for fucking up global society, global markets, global SMV, and mainly for being so fucking dumbshits in denial of real world eating their bluepulls and redpills everyday like m and ms
Jfl
I disagree

There is this thing called Google

Snakes Might Be Responsible For Spread Of Fatal Virus

C4136DF7 7E65 462A A2D6 15860B8BAF27

Idk but i hope it spreads everywhere.

Is that a lot? It doesn't sound a lot considering there's 7billion ppl in da world ngl
It isn't, but it is also very new. Once the entire epidemic is over, we can determine how bad it really was. So far, it is in its initial stages.

slavpill and it is spreading

it's only starting but if it takes off shit could hit the fan, at least in china. it arrived to australia and europe already so who knows what's next.

Virus is still weak for now. Will be forgotten about like Ebola, SARS. Won't make a true lasting impact like our homie, HIV/Aids

It isn't, but it is also very new. Once the entire epidemic is over, we can determine how bad it really was. So far, it is in its initial stages.
I mean it's china. Communist countries are well know for lying about death rates look at what happened with chernoybl. Whether it's as bad as every news company is making it out to be has yet to be seen.

Come on guys, we gotta cheer on the virus while it's still relevant.

It's basically Corona virus and or maybe a Corona like virus ( which would explain it's less lethality compared to what was observed in 2002-2003 SARS breakout which too was caused by Corona virus ).

Corona virus causes respiratory infections. The full form of SARS is severe acute respiratory syndrome.

The main thing is everything thing you hear about it on news is sensationalism. It's lethality is very low and it isn't the end of world or irl plague inc.

I mean it's china. Communist countries are well know for lying about death rates look at what happened with chernoybl. Whether it's as bad as every news company is making it out to be has yet to be seen.
John Wick :soy:

I calculated we will have ober 6 million cases in just 20 days if we wont nuke China NOW
but the virus has already spreaded around the world so we need to nuke the entire world
NOW

New plague, we need it. Too many people in the world

It will most likely be erradicated at some point. Just like all the "worlds gonna end" trends.