Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's that virus

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Communist countries are well know for lying about death rates
And capitalist countries are moreso liars than communist countries are. Just look at the civilian deaths in the Middle East caused by western countries.

And capitalist countries are moreso liars than communist countries are. Just look at the civilian deaths in the Middle East caused by western countries.
True and from what recent reports have been coming out from china it looks pretty serious.

It's our last hope

weird how one of the predicted dates of china finally passing the jewass aye in gpeedick is the same year when a virus that could wipe out their whole country pops in

They're not really bullshitting this time...

I never watch the news so I barely know about it. It's probs just some thing the news is exaggerating like they always do with viruses like they did with ebola
The media hype up some minor fly that infects a few thousand people and kill a few hundred in the third world every few years. It's nothing to worry about besides of course that jews run the media malevolently.

it's like that one beer

I've never had beer
same
1194.jpg