Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats stopping you from going ER

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
(Im not advocating for violence mods please dont ban me) Basically I wanted to ask the reasons why many incels do not end up carrying out their ERs. Is it because a lack of access to weapons, finding other ways to cope, or knowning that its not worth it. For me lack weapons are definitely not the issue. Guns are pretty much legal where I live and even if they were banned I could still achieve a high kill count by going Alek Minassian in a large truck and on a large crowd https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack (so much for "gun control" :feelshaha:) But the real reason I don't want to go ER (even if I get a mogger kill count that makes me super famous across the globe for decades to come) is that my life would basically be over at that point. I'd either get shot by cops, and if I get arrested, i'd either face the death penalty or would have to spend the rest of my life in prison. Id no longer have access to this forum and would never be able to enjoy the copes that I enjoy. My life would be rotting away in solitary confinement. For these reasons I would never go ER no matter how degenerate this world becomes and no matter how many white-boys my oneitis fucks. The only conceivable reason I would go ER was if my life was so shit to the point where dying becomes preferable, which at that point I would decide to fuck it all and go ER, but hopefully that never happens. What are your thoughts brocels

- Still have copes to enjoy
- Don't have a gun
- Don't have a car
- Too high inhib

Holez aint worth jail time.

Hard to get a gun and the FBI/CIA doesn't operate in here.