Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats stopping you from catholicmaxxing, Chicos?

I have an attachment to Protestantism, but I have been considering Catholicism since a relatively recent spiritual revival. I attended Catholic school, so I know all the tenets. I have some reservations against preferring Catholicism over Protestantism, but I won’t get into that here. If I had a wife and impending children, I’d definitely feel the need to set the record regarding my denomination straight.

However, one thing I have to comment on is the prevalence of soy talking points even on a “based” forum regarding Catholics. Priests are no more likely to abuse than teachers whom both have historically had unfettered access to kids. The real problem is the fact that homosexuality has been suppressed less and less in the past century, and those perverts have great rates of sexual abuse. I will make a thread about it later, but Pope Benedict even alluded to this in writings released after his death.

Why would I? The foids are indistinguishable from the rest and the men are cucked beyond belief. It's a dying religion anyways.

I have an attachment to Protestantism, but I have been considering Catholicism since a relatively recent spiritual revival. I attended Catholic school, so I know all the tenets. I have some reservations against preferring Catholicism over Protestantism, but I won’t get into that here. If I had a wife and impending children, I’d definitely feel the need to set the record regarding my denomination straight.

However, one thing I have to comment on is the prevalence of soy talking points even on a “based” forum regarding Catholics. Priests are no more likely to abuse than teachers whom both have historically had unfettered access to kids. The real problem is the fact that homosexuality has been suppressed less and less in the past century, and those perverts have great rates of sexual abuse. I will make a thread about it later, but Pope Benedict even alluded to this in writings released after his death.
I went through my teens as a protestcuck, and that shit has long since stopped flying for me, Chico. I feel like the universal church of Christ(Catholicism) is trying to call and bring me home, mang

Why would I? The foids are indistinguishable from the rest and the men are cucked beyond belief. It's a dying religion anyways.
Ok GrAY

I don't like the idea of a trinity

What's so special about Catholicism? :feelsclown:
Download   2023 01 22T202534034

I will keep telling you that you all all these other false believers are going to hell as a fact and you will c
Keep getting bullshitted to good by that jogger church of urs, mang :feelsEhh:

The simple fact that God doesn't exist

Just returned from wageslaving. Is this even worth to read up?
ne einfach nur typischer katholike der nicht mal weiss was seine religion ist. verneint die ganze zeit dass seine religion nur existiert um geld zu machen

ne einfach nur typischer katholike der nicht mal weiss was seine religion ist. verneint die ganze zeit dass seine religion nur existiert um geld zu machen
Ist eben der klägliche Versuch in einer Welt ohne Werte halt zu finden. Oder einfach nur eine Knastköder Muschi. Was noch erbärmlicher ist wenn man dafür auf religiös macht oder wirklich denkt religiös zu sein. Wann kommt endlich ein deutsches Incelforum? Wir sind doch bald genug.

Ist eben der klägliche Versuch in einer Welt ohne Werte halt zu finden. Oder einfach nur eine Knastköder Muschi. Was noch erbärmlicher ist wenn man dafür auf religiös macht oder wirklich denkt religiös zu sein. Wann kommt endlich ein deutsches Incelforum? Wir sind doch bald genug.
Nazis me, mang

I still love their aesthetics and rituals, but it’s another thing to actually follow the doctrine and trust the clergy, kek

I still love their aesthetics and rituals, but it’s another thing to actually follow the doctrine and trust the clergy, kek
Fake it til you make it, mang :feelsthink: